Sharqi Tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharqi Tip

Not sure how many of you already know this but playing as MEC I found this nice little route, you can either take the Alleyway cap or head for the TV Station cap. Once I took the Alleyway cap left a claymore, headed for the TV Station ran up to the helipad took several guys out (they just stood there looking at me lol) left a claymore and then ran back downstairs and capped the TV Station!

Re: Sharqi Tip

You can drive right over the hill that you pass up if you hit it at the right spot.

Comment

I think about everyone knows about this route, but I liked the idea of capping alleyway, placing a clay, and then going for TV. Good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by MainEacK
        You can drive right over the hill that you pass up if you hit it at the right spot.
        yeah, over the hills and far away > the walking route. Go as engy and mine around alleyway for added fun

Comment

the picture is waaaaaaaaay to small

Comment

hey,atleast he even added one!

Comment

I think must people who play this map a lot know this, but still a good post. Its always fun to take it headon though becaue all the USMC guys expect you to come through the back door.

Comment

There's 2 ways up the hill. If you take a VOD you probably want to stop at the bottom of the road and climb up. It takes you by the Big Rock and a direct shot to TV Station.

If you take the APC you can go up the hill on the little path then past the trees. Go RIGHT of the pool (very carefully) between the pool and the wall. You can get around the building with some bumping and come out right at alleyway.

Of course, some US like to spawn special forces and leave little packages right there

Comment

Originally posted by pertti_pasanen
                  yeah, over the hills and far away > the walking route. Go as engy and mine around alleyway for added fun
                  its also a led zeppelin song.

good tip on sharqui.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Blades
                    its also a led zeppelin song.
                    Through the darkest depths of Mordor, I met a girl so fair....

Comment

Working...
                    X