Yet kicked again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet kicked again

Kicked for ''Idiot'' was on Wake and the Commander was sitting in the Stinger doing nothing, an enemy Black Hawk came over and he was even spotting it, it had low health and he was right in front of it but not firing, so I said ''Get out of the Stinger!'' so he doesn't and all the troops start diving out onto the flag, eventually capping it, but then I said ''Nice one, idiot''. So now the language filter is getting turned into an insult filter too. Just a rant, but I don't know how else to put it to the Commander, he is being an idiot, what else can I say without insults or language?

''Your incompetence has caused our team to degrade into a shallow depth of missery, your unwillingness to remove yourself from the Stinger was very ignorant''

Not gonna happen lol.

Re: Yet kicked again

what servers are you playing because they sound really really sad with language.

Comment

well - I often disagree (quietly and politely) with many of your posts
      but this time I agree with you 100%
      BTW
      our commanders are not permitted to fight - not fair to team

'unless tactical emergency"
      he would have been kicked for sitting on a stinger

Comment

Well no he was sitting on Stinger trying to get the AA badge I think.

Comment

well if it makes you chuckle, earlier this morning I got busted after telling my squad to "jump on the flag" during a firefight...but I realized a second too late that I had left the 'L" out of flag :cry:

Comment

i get kicked from servers on a weekly basis just rejoin.. whop de do.

Comment

I wonder is ES will soon catch up mith my record of being kicked from servers LoL...I havent been kicked for a long time so heres ur chance m8

Comment

Originally posted by MAD_JIHAD
                i get kicked from servers on a weekly basis just rejoin.. whop de do.
                Usually when I rejoin I get a CTD, followed by private bugs etc.

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
                I wonder is ES will soon catch up mith my record of being kicked from servers LoL...I havent been kicked for a long time so heres ur chance m8
                Lol, its not really my fault most of the times though, I mean most of the time I get kicked for language filter, but for saying ''Assets'' where the kick is for ''***''. Or using words like ''Sucks'' ''Idiot'' ''Wtf'' etc. Other times I've been kicked by the admin, one time I was kicked for ''disrupting admins gameplay'' he kept trying to Snipe me, we were getting base raped on Mashtuur, last base we had, so I was inside building popping heads had like 19-1, so I killed the admin a few times then he kicked.

My record of 2 bans are from pre-patch when arty tk'd, I bombed an area and my team rushed in with a hummer, killed 4 of them banned.

2nd time, was on Wake blew up USMC assets, got banned for ''raping a static flag'' when the round just started and I had one kill? I killed an enemy in the boat took it over to their island and c4'd the arty then hopped on the boat and went back, then got banned. That was a boomtown server, lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                  Usually when I rejoin I get a CTD, followed by private bugs etc.

Lol, its not really my fault most of the times though, I mean most of the time I get kicked for language filter, but for saying ''Assets'' where the kick is for ''***''. Or using words like ''Sucks'' ''Idiot'' ''Wtf'' etc. Other times I've been kicked by the admin, one time I was kicked for ''disrupting admins gameplay'' he kept trying to Snipe me, we were getting base raped on Mashtuur, last base we had, so I was inside building popping heads had like 19-1, so I killed the admin a few times then he kicked.

My record of 2 bans are from pre-patch when arty tk'd, I bombed an area and my team rushed in with a hummer, killed 4 of them banned.

2nd time, was on Wake blew up USMC assets, got banned for ''raping a static flag'' when the round just started and I had one kill? I killed an enemy in the boat took it over to their island and c4'd the arty then hopped on the boat and went back, then got banned. That was a boomtown server, lame.
                  Well as for my getting kicked it used to sometimes be my fault due to my temper... yes this mello guy has a temper lol... in the old days if someone TK'd me for a vehicle I would follow them around and kill them till either they left or I got kicked....but a lot of my old kicks were from teammates running over muy mines or clays, heck I remember once...less than a min into the game I laid out a mine in a choke point and a fully loaded vodnik of freindlies ran over it and bam i was auto kicked foir tking...
                  So sometimes i deserved it sometimes not .. bottom line theres always somewhere else i can go....

Comment

Working...
                  X