No announcement yet.

newest cheat ever- the 'immortal"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: newest cheat ever- the 'immortal"???

I played on a server last week and I was in a squad playing Karkland. Came up the road from the Train Accident and came across a sniper running across the road. Myself and another squadmate could not kill this guy, and he is taking MULTIPLE HITS TO THE HEAD..................we were almost on top of this guy...........2 others started to fire at him.........still wouldnt go down..........:hmm:

First time I have seen this..................

Comment

Originally posted by Angelsoul
      His stats have been reset.
      he's right... look at the total time he's had... and then look at the time he's spent to get all of those hours.

apparently he didn't learn crap from 600+ hours so his new stats suck.

Its sad... all of the really really bad players cheat. I've known a couple of really good ones too... but for the most part its guys who really suck at the game that go and find cheats.

Comment

i have seen this before but it was on a demo server

Comment

Originally posted by xbrandomx
          he's right... look at the total time he's had... and then look at the time he's spent to get all of those hours.

apparently he didn't learn crap from 600+ hours so his new stats suck.

Its sad... all of the really really bad players cheat. I've known a couple of really good ones too... but for the most part its guys who really suck at the game that go and find cheats.
          I don't think that 99.9% of the statpadders playing, learn anything from a stat reset :laugh:

Comment

Did you get a screen shot of the score menu that round? Your son was in my squad that round, there was a |TOP| guy using the wall glitch on that map and was able to revive people that way.. pretty lame.

Comment

The "immortal"? THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE HIGHLANDER!!!! Sorry had to say it....

Comment

Probably the spawn anywhere hax. Along with a quick spawn hax.

I saw the spawn anywhere for the first time last week, I killed the same guy three times within 10 seconds, fourth time he killed me, and I was within the flag range of a base we owned. (Airport on Dragon Valley)

I have also recently seen an invincible hax where I unloaded two clips from the P90 at close range and the guy didn't die. He was a big dust cloud from all the rounds bouncing off him though.

Comment

Working...
                X