Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the most amount of points you've ever had in a match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What was the most amount of points you've ever had in a match?

regular server... 331

Comment

457 as commander. I don't think I did anything wrong/bad. It was a 24/7 Karkand 64 player, we had about 12-13 people the whole round, the player limit was like 50ish so it wasn't really a designated "High Point" server. Everyone seemed to run around capping flags most of the time, because they hardly ever ran into each other. I just sat there dropping UAV's and arty while watching my points go up.

Comment

156 points
        came in first by 2 :laugh:

Comment

i can smell the stat padders in this thread already
          150 something btw

Comment

200 even on Shonghua; Blackhawk whoreage. All 5 guys in the BH scored 200 or more. Sweet round.

Comment

A guy in my clan got 200 Points with 100 kills gunning in the chopper on sharki

As for me its 131 MEC side

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ZYKLON
                150 something btw
                quiet noob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibby00
                  The best i've done is 300+ can't remember the exact score! I had over 70 kills and i got 2 medals and 4 badges in one round. Took a long time to finish round though.
                  It was on a pistol and knife only server! it only ever played KARKAND! the highest score i've seen on it was over 600.
                  Totally insane server Lol
                  He has reason to believe that. Look at this idiot post that slipped past the radar.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ZYKLON
                    150 something btw
                    Originally posted by Zefram
                    quiet noob.
                    looks like i gave away his position :laugh:

Comment

400+ We went BH whoring AFTER they did the first nerf where everyone had to get out of the BH. We started the game 5v5 and finished with a full server of everyone trying to shoot us down on the other team. Since we had the best BH squad we usualy had like 4-5 deaths.

Comment

this is one of my higher scores... no i didnt stat pad.

Comment

297 points on a warlord server. I was playing support/medic all the time. I wasn't commander. \m/'^^'\m/

Comment

best round was 147, on the mec

Comment

Anything over 200 is usually of the "10-16 on 64Karkand" crap.

My best 161, and yeah, was on a Karkand server with low amount of players. We left as it just didn't seem fun, I probably could have pushed it for 300 if I was into that.

My pride and joy is 143 on Wake Island, going 63-3 in the Z10 as a gunner. TV'd everything that moved, and ended up with a kill streak best of 61.

These threads should be renamed "whats your best score in a full 32/64 player server"

Comment

Working...
                              X