strafeRight Looking For Community Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: strafeRight Looking For Community Feedback

lol so true! Who's the squad leader?! I need a medic!!

keep the ideas coming...and thanks!

Comment

3. Maps with mobile AA and some cover. Oman and Wake, no thanks. Kubra, Fusche and Dragon Valley.

Comment

Craig, I am probably one of the greatest Wake players ever :P lol j/k but I play it a lot and there is a lot of shi that I see which would need to be stopped if you want your server to succeed. J10 whores NEED TO GTFO, all they know is how to drop bombs on the carrier over and over and over again. They know nothing else but that. Getting a Wake server would be a good investment as well because the only other 64 man Wake is Insomnia's... plus the fact that Wake servers are a dying breed there are so few servers actually populated or they are owned by ruthless a-hole admins who ban for "taking" their vehicles >.>
        xfire: chodda
        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Stay away from the wake map and you will have few problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavy552(AWG)
            Stay away from the wake map and you will have few problems.
            are you kidding, i love wake as long as the server FORCES people to switch teams every round, i love taking down 10 people sitting on the runway waiting for the j10 with the JSF every 60 seconds and trying to get a foothold on the island as USMC, that map pwns

Comment

Originally posted by hebrewhammer14
              are you kidding, i love wake as long as the server FORCES people to switch teams every round, i love taking down 10 people sitting on the runway waiting for the j10 with the JSF every 60 seconds and trying to get a foothold on the island as USMC, that map pwns
              The map does own.

It's the idiots that fail to get off the carrier who are making the noise.

I dont have a problem artillerying the carrier into oblivion while 30 people stand waiting for the jet or cobra, Ive got screenies to prove it. It's all fair game to me.

But when you have enough people who are unable to do what it takes to get off that carrier, it becomes nothing more than a gigantic point farm. I for one dont want any part of that.

Comment

What air style maps would you like to see in rotation? (2-3 max)

4 types of jet engagement.

1. Wake (F35B vs J10)
                2. Gulf of Oman (F35B vs MiG)
                3. Daquing (F18 vs J10)
                4. Kubra Dam (F18 vs MiG) OR Operation Clean Sweep (F18 vs MiG)

One map per turn, 3 rounds per map.

Comment

Originally posted by sR Craig

What air style maps would you like to see in rotation? (2-3 max)

We were thinking maybe Wake/Oman with maybe a 3rd map thrown in as flavor during the weekends.
                  -Craig
                  Until EA/DICE does something (if ever) about the gross mismatch between the J-10 and the F35B I'd avoid Wake, Dalian Plant and Dragon Valley. I would recommend Gulf of Oman. Sure it doesn't have mobile AA but it does have fixed AA turrets all over the map and the F35B are more evenly matched against the Mig-29 and Su-34. Daqing Oilfields has a J-10 but it's better matched up against the F-18 and the mobile AA helps balance things out. Those would be my two recommendations. Operation Clean Sweep is another good air map...more balanced with the Mig / Su-34. I'm not sure about other's experiences but of all the air maps, FuShe Pass lags the most for me and is the most crash-prone (prior to all the 1.3 crashes) of the maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield

4 types of jet engagement.

1. Wake (F35B vs J10)
                    2. Gulf of Oman (F35B vs MiG)
                    3. Daquing (F18 vs J10)
                    4. Kubra Dam (F18 vs MiG) OR Operation Clean Sweep (F18 vs MiG)

One map per turn, 3 rounds per map.
                    agreed

Comment

Thanks so much for the input everyone...

We've narrowed it down to these maps:

Wake & Oman For sure
                      Dalian & Dragon Thrown in for flavor every few days or so

Of course we'll use Smart Balance and switch teams every round.

Stay tuned for server information...and please feel free to continue the input.

Thanks again!
                      Craig

Comment

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for they're feedback, We have read every post several times and have noted EVERYONES feedback & suggestions...

And as Craig said, We are still welcoming any suggestions or feedback y'all have...

Thank You,
                        TecKng778 {AT} straferight.com

Comment

Working...
                        X