Company of Heroes. Amazing In-game footage video from beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Company of Heroes. Amazing In-game footage video from beta

Wow... Just wow... I dind't have any idea about the quality of this game untill I saw a video of a guy playing the game at youTube.

The first time I saw the footage made by Relic about this game I thought "bah just another World War 2 game" but afther watching the game in action and only watching a small surface of this great game I'm for sure getting this one.

I'm for sure pre-ordering this game, I encourage you all to watch it and reply to the video if you get a good impression from the game and saying if you are going to pre-order or buying it (just for fun) would be cool too.

Here is the link:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Re: Company of Heroes. Amazing In-game footage video from beta

He just has to rub it in lol

Comment

You can clearly see in this video from E3 Presentation 13 minutes lenght that this game is not "JUST ANOTHER RTS" or "ONE MORE WW2 GAME THEME".

A derivative of 'farrago' that indicates variety and creativity. Possible uses: A creative studio. A learning platform.

Now I found it, I think that the first video I posted from Youtube doesn't make it justice.

It has nothing to be with Heroes of WW2.

Comment

Could you sound anymore like a salesman if you tried?

Comment

Not one to really bring back up dead topics, but the open beta is availible now on Fileplanet (just have to have a basic free fileplanet account to get a key). Its a pretty fun game. Only played about three full games, but there is bot support (actually the first game I played the person who was playing with me dropped out within 5mins so it was me against two normal opponents, lasted for quiet a while).

Pretty fun game, I'll defaintly be buying it when it comes out (along with Faces of War)

Comment

This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner Entertainment Software Association (“ESA”) because its content was used without permission
            lol..

Comment

this game is a fine real time managment game, but its a very ****ty rts. that being said, i think the last great rts was close combat.

Comment

Waits for supreme commander..

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0
                  Waits for supreme commander..
                  total annihilation is an example of a great real time managment game, i await it aswell. but just meh to coh, its crap!

Comment

Working...
                  X