X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranks?

Hello,
    I just got BF2 yesterday and I am in love with the game I love being the commander and I love the F-35s but I was wondering how do I raise my rank? I have played at least 10 games and got at least 150+ points but I haent raised ranks at all!. Has this game got a rank update system like WoW?
    And also none of the other things seem to have been registered like total kills and times.
    Any help guys?

Re: Ranks?

What is your name in BF2?

Comment

Originally posted by concord
      Hello,
      I just got BF2 yesterday and I am in love with the game I love being the commander and I love the F-35s but I was wondering how do I raise my rank? I have played at least 10 games and got at least 150+ points but I haent raised ranks at all!. Has this game got a rank update system like WoW?
      And also none of the other things seem to have been registered like total kills and times.
      Any help guys?
      Play the game on ranked servers.

Comment

BFHQ sucks on the weekends for some reason. I have a lot of points I am missing from today and part of yesterday. I would say if you played on a ranked server and it didn't crash; Then you have nothing to worry about. Give it till Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
          What is your name in BF2?
          CDTconc and how do I know its a ranked server?

Comment

You have no points, you have been playing unranked, select filters, then click on Ranked ''X'' in the box and for others like not full etc, then hit apply then you should score points. Also to make sure your making points, use this:

That is the link to your stats, hit update when you score points on a ranked server, usually updates fast. Add that link to your favorites so you can keep track.

Comment

At the bottom in server filters make sure that "Ranked" Is checked

Comment

OK thanks

seems to be a lack of ranked servers asnt there?

Comment

OK thanks

seems to be a lack of ranked servers asnt there?
                  No lack of ranked servers at all. Make sure in your Multiplayer window you have an "X" in the Ranked box. That should do it.

Comment

If you still can't find any servers. Try to update your BF2 to 1.3 version. If you haven't already done that...

Comment

1st mkae sure u have the update 1.3 patch. You can get it from here. http://www.electronicarts.co.uk/downloads/1719/
                      Then when in game go multilplayer then at bottom left side make sure the part that says Ranked has a X in it. This makes it search for ranked server then in bottom right side click apply.

Comment

To the far left of the servers name there should be two yellow chevrons. That indicates its ranked.

Comment

i have everything filtered out, ranked, not full, no password etc and I still get over a 1000 usually.

Comment

hey iv got this problem too!!! and i play in ranked servers!! yesterday i become a "private first class" but when i quit the server after hours of playing and i went to BFHQ, all my stats are gone!!! its all "0" and i am a simple private again!!! what is going on?? why the stats are not adding to my profile?? anyone can help???

Comment

It takes time to update your stats, be patient.

Comment

Working...
                              X