• Show
Clear All

Re: The MEC Ghosts

im a sharqi chopper whore too, so i see that alot.....lol

still nice tho....8/10 cuz i can relate

Comment

Originally posted by Demon4231
      Yea, don't call me kid you fagge*. I'm im the 10th grade dipshi* and from what I see you need to learn to read. Everything I had posted nothing is spelt wrong. Maby you think the stars, if you don't know what stars are there these things *** for those that have trouble reading. I'm not yelling just called everyone a fagge* and your all the retards that suck at the game then you take screenshots and laugh at it cause you can't play the game.
      Yea, don't call me kid you fagge*. I'm im the 10th grade dipshi* and from what I see you need to learn to read. Everything I had posted nothing is spelt wrong. Maby you think the stars, if you don't know what stars are there BECAUSE THEY ARE THERE *** for those that have trouble reading. I'm not yelling just called everyone a fagge* and your all the retards that suck at the game then you take screenshots and laugh at it cause you can't play the game.

There, you just got owned, I fixed your WHOLE paragraph. From the worst to the almost best.

10th Grade AHAHAH Lemme laugh again ahahhaah!! everyone laugh at the little kiddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. WereWolf
        Yea, don't call me kid you fagge*. I'm im the 10th grade dipshi* and from what I see you need to learn to read. Everything I had posted nothing is spelt wrong. Maby you think the stars, if you don't know what stars are there BECAUSE THEY ARE THERE *** for those that have trouble reading. I'm not yelling just called everyone a fagge* and your all the retards that suck at the game then you take screenshots and laugh at it cause you can't play the game.

There, you just got owned, I fixed your WHOLE paragraph. From the worst to the almost best.

10th Grade AHAHAH Lemme laugh again ahahhaah!! everyone laugh at the little kiddy!
        wow good job you know how to copy and paste, YOU FIXED NOTHING. Just cause you got owned dosent mean you have to try to make fun of me retard.

Comment

Not Funny God Damn It!!!

Comment

Now I like this one.

Comment

nice pic, it must be old cause mele and systray havn't played since they got reset. I see at least a hundred tks on the chopper pad on that server every day, its crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo Only Pawn
                I'm trying to get Peanut's stats page from BF2Player.com - how come he's not there?:hmm:
                Peanut is his tag and his player name is DarkPnkx so look up that name instead.

Originally posted by WAREHOUSE
                Not Funny God Damn It!!!
                LoL poor guy

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. WereWolf
                  Demon calm down, it's a game we like to have laugh's.

Plus, you need to learn how to spell. My Sollution is to go to Elemantry School if you have done so, go again because you REALLY need it. Then go to High School, talk sh!t their and see what happen's to ya kid.

Uh...Solution, Elementary and talk sh!t THERE.

Don't you hate correcting someone's spelling with spelling errors of your own?

DOH!!:laugh:

Comment

children, please take your petty bickering to private.....spare us the drama-scene......this aint a soap-opera

Comment

Mine?

Comment

Working...
                      X