Vet Engy Badge Missing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vet Engy Badge Missing?

I've played 150 hours as engy, the vet badge isn't showing despite making the grade of 10 repairs and 15 hours, anyone know how to rectify this?

Re: Vet Engy Badge Missing?

u may have to wait?or try to get more points

Comment

if you got it, it will show ingame, with a drum roll too. or its jus the weekend heavy server workload, takes time to update.

Comment

check my kit stats by clicking the little badge to the left under my name on this post.....

<<<<<<<<<

Comment

well, you have the hours req met. but i dont think you got the badge. when u get 10 repairs in a round u will see the badge on screen and a few words saying, You have been awarded Veteran Engineer. as well as the drum roll

Comment

Using formitron it shows a tick by the 10 repairs..... I'm pretty positive I have them.

Comment

i dont think that tick means you got 10 repairs in a round. did you really see that badge on your screen during your play as well as hear the drum roll? if not, you will not get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogatron
                Using formitron it shows a tick by the 10 repairs..... I'm pretty positive I have them.
                You may have gotten your repair points before you got your hours? If so, you need to get those points again. No matter how cheated you feel, DO NOT drive a vodnik half-way into the water on Karkand, and then hop in the back so that you constantly repair it. That would be SO unethical, and you would feel so cheap.

Comment

i didn't see the badge or drum roll etc, thats what I am questioning really, looks like I'll have to go for the repairs again, nevermind not difficult, thanks anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogatron
                    i didn't see the badge or drum roll etc, thats what I am questioning really, looks like I'll have to go for the repairs again, nevermind not difficult, thanks anyway.
                    obviously if you didnt see the badge and heard the drum roll, it means you havent got it yet.... u havent got 10 in a round yet. keep trying. post a ss when u got it.

Comment

Working...
                    X