Competitive Helicopter Gunner needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competitive Helicopter Gunner needed.

In the past couple of month's I have had a few problems arise. The season of summer has basically drawn players away from bf2, my gunner's being a couple of them. I am in search of a dedicated player that is willing to scrim and learn more. This might sound very picky but I need a gunner that is very good, and already understand's that the hitbox's on choppers lag. In simple term's, when you shoot a chopper that is sliding or rolling you do not have to hit the chopper, rather next to it. I would prefer that you be 16 or older.

The reason I am actually going out on a limb looking for a gunner is because I am in the 2v2 helicopter ladder on twl, currently my team stand's at rung 6 of 172. That number will slowly fall week by week if I do not find myself a good gunner. The competition is pretty tough in the top of the ladder and my team was doing well, but without a gunner that mixes well with me and has talent I am useless as a great pilot.

I am 18, male...and my name is Nick =p

Contact me on xfire: virusPVF

I will send ventrilo IP and port over xfire if you are interested.

bumppppp

Re: Competitive Helicopter Gunner needed.

Sorry for being off topic but gimme a pointer on the hit box. If it's lagging then you should basically aim behind it? Not behind meaning pass the rear but behind taking into consideration the direction of movement?

Comment

People are playing less BF2 because of the season of summer? Feck's wrong with these ********? I'd much rather shut the curtains, aim 4 fans at my position and pretend all that outdoor sunny vodaphone advert hideousness isn't happening.

I'm 92 with shot retinas, old enough?

Comment

rofl^^

Just xfire me

xfire: virusPVF

Comment

Originally posted by Nimbob
          People are playing less BF2 because of the season of summer? Feck's wrong with these ********? I'd much rather shut the curtains, aim 4 fans at my position and pretend all that outdoor sunny vodaphone advert hideousness isn't happening.

I'm 92 with shot retinas, old enough?

rotflmao

That Scouse Humour at its best man .

Shame im a WestHam fan though or i may have bought you a beer ?

Comment

Forever blowing bubbles are we? I almost feel like apologising for that final, I was absolutely convinced your name was on it, then up steps Gerrard.

Comment

Working...
            X