Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What puts a smile on your face?

Originally posted by ROCKETt
    when i take down a heli with my rocket. i then type "OMFG PWND BEEEATCH!" then a random bullet kills me after i type that.

I need to learn to type faster while playing so i can say things like that. That would make me smile too.

Comment

getting behind a basecamper in the karkland alleys and knifing them

Comment

Wow, there's alot but I would have to say C4ing a tank whoring biotch spawn killer on Karkand.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          Of course that is only if they piss me off.. lol. I wouldn't do it for no reason.
          i would do it for fun :evil:

Comment

Following the enemy around until he is reloading and then popping him for a cheap kill. Also stabbing the corpse of the guy I just killed for extra taunting pleasure. And cartillery on snipers. Oh yeah and killing bunnyhopping bastards and follwing up by bunnyhopping on their dead body-

Comment

I have lotsa things that make me smile, some more worth mentioning than others...

-Taking down a two-seated bomber while they make their attack run on you in your tank. Taking down any jet with a tank is awesome, but it usually only reflects a lack of skill on the pilots part, with some luck and reflexes on the part of the tank gunner. But it deserves a smile, nonetheless.

-Reviving a spec ops who's C4'd a tank and died before detonating it. Something about the value of teamwork combined with the curse words that usually flow from the tanker's mouth just make me titter like a school girl.

-Solo-TVing a jet on his AA missile attack run. Or hitting him with the primaries as you do a barrel roll over him.

-Evading unskilled attempts to ram with air vehicles, and watching as they catch an a tree or antenna. Or twitching the helo at the right time to steal the kill from the person trying to ram you.

-Tossing grenades next to fallen enemies when you know there's a medic around. Especially if he actually gets the revive in.

-Close-range, no-scope kills with a sniper rifle when you catch the sound of someones footsteps.

-40 knife kills in one two hour round against the same four snipers and AT who decided they'd camp the whole game on the top of one the rooftops in our non-cap spawn.

-Failed attempts to pull off a C4-jeep which result in the driver doing several monkey flips and not leaving a scratch on your precious T-90.

-Stock US engineer shotgun blasts to the back of the head at point-blank range... and it makes it 10x better when they're in the middle of repairing their tank.

-AT Mining transport helos before they take off, moreso if they're full of unsuspecting troops.

-Getting TKed for a helo, and watching the guy make it three feet off the tarmac before getting TV'd from 400m out.

-But most of all, a fair and balanced game... with Commanders of roughly the same skill and experience... and teams that actually communicate and follow through with orders. Okay... so this one isn't as common as the others, but I can dream.

-Idle

Comment

-getting a flag capture assistant point while flying across the flag
                -noobs who wanna hurt you with ammo- or first-aid-packages before i kill them. "get amm - " *ratatatata*

Comment

This also brings a smile to my face. When i'm in a tank and i turn the turret around to find a Spec Ops running away after they planted some C4 on my tank and i blast his a$$ right before they can hit the detonator.. Then i usually yell at my screen (Like they can hear me) How do you like them apples? A$$hole!!!! and then i continue with an evil laugh.

Originally posted by xxxidlexidolxxx
                  -But most of all, a fair and balanced game... with Commanders of roughly the same skill and experience... and teams that actually communicate and follow through with orders. Okay... so this one isn't as common as the others, but I can dream.
                  This brings a smile to my face as well.

Comment

i just love to go agressive with at-mines, running up to a tank/apc, laying a mine and try to get his attention so he backs up right into my mine loving it..... Even if he gets me, i usually get the kill as that mine still lays neatly in front of/behind him

Comment

...when I'm being mowed down by someone, just about to die, and one of my team mates flanks the guy.
                      "Hey Thanks"
                      "You got it"
                      "Ten-four"

"Enemy Boat Spotted"
                      "No sir"!

Comment

1. Solo TV missle-ing an AA emplacement from 300 meters away.
                        2. Defended Flag!
                        3. Sniping a hovering pilot with the M95
                        4. Placing Claymores at enemy uncaps.
                        5. Mining under empty vehicles and watching them explode on entry
                        6. Hovering my chopper wherever an enemy thinks they are safe and using one hellfire to destroy them.
                        7. Using the PRT SCR key on every award/medal
                        8. Diving into the enemies J-10 at the start of the map.
                        9. Taking out snipers with a well placed AT rocket.
                        10. Bap Bap diggy diggy Bap Bap. You know what i mean.

Comment

Working...
                        X