Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamswapping , yes or no ?

Are you in favor for teamswapping after a round ? I am

Because, I began to find VERY annoying when the server doesnt allow teamswapping.
    Take the best example, Wake (I hate that map but it IS the best example).

I join a server which plays 3 round per map, so I joined on the 1st round on Wake. My team , US, is getting pwned and base raped (like usual) and at the end we lose. Next round, the teams change, the players who won become US and those who lost (me) become PLA. Many people try to switch the team, but the server doesnt allow this.

So here we go for a second round, guess what ? PLA gets owned and base raped this time. Why? Because those who won are now US. So, I lost my second round. Third round, Im US again and lose. Next Karkand, Im MEC, lose. Next round, Im US, lose. Next round, MEC, lose. And this goes on forever because we CANT change TEAM !

The best thing is to mix the both teams players after a round or let people change team whatever they want, then AUTO-BALANCE to equilibrate the players who won and those who lost. Doing this, maybe the "pwner" will not always win and the "pwned" will not always lose.

Fortunately, rare are the servers who dont allow team-swapping, but they keep the auto-balance, that's also a good thing

Re: Teamswapping , yes or no ?

Anyone for a nice cup of tea?

Comment

coke and crushed ice please

Comment

Beer and Pizza here .. thank you

Comment

^lol. You guys can always make me smile

Comment

hahaha, I agree w/ Teamswapping do. Only if you have this enabled whats to stop someone from rushing to the winning team when the round is just about to be over? :-\

Comment

I like teamswapping and auto balance, keep things fair you know?

But in your example you said you were getting base camped, then switch sides next round, and get base camped again, keep switching sides and keep getting beaten?? that says something about the team

Comment

Yeah, I prefer to play on servers w/teamswapping, it certainly mixes things up. Gameplay can get old being on the same team all the time....

Comment

it wud work if they kept the sqauds wen swapped.

also an idea ive had, they shud only auto-switch ppl (for balancing numbers, not end of round) who arent in sqauds. its annoyed wen i finally manage to get a few of ma buddies in ma sqaud then one of us gets auto switched. ppl who arent in a sqaud will be less bothered by auto-switching.

Comment

How about instead of whining about losing and not being able to get on the winning team, you instead try to win?

Comment

The only time I swap teams is to get on the same side team that my buddy is playin on.

Comment

Quit the server and watch it in the server browser. When there is room on the winning team, join.

I see it not so much as getting on the good team as getting off the bad team. Usually when my team is sucking, I look at the player list and half the people are idling dead with 0 0 0 0 0 points so its a small handful trying to fight against two or three times their number.

Comment

Working...
                        X