BF2,VENT; disconnection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2,VENT; disconnection

hye guys! got a new problem im worried about!
    heres how it goes!

im in vent chilling bs'n and stuff! so i fire up bf2! log in! find a server join server and load in play for a few min if that and BAM! vent looses connection!
    then a sec or 2 later there is a problem with your connection! then lost connection to server! then a few sec after that vent auto reconnects! ok wierd! load server back up and play fine!
    my concern is this happenes daily! and a few times a day!
    im on a 8mbit comcast line and im pissed that something is making me disconnect!
    i know its bf2 because it only happens when bf2 is open! and im in a server!
    i usually can disconnect server and vent reconnects and then load back in but i hate doing that!
    anyone know any possible solutions as to why this is happening?
    network settings ports anything? im not using a router just the comcast modem to use the line!
    any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

Re: BF2,VENT; disconnection

Have you tried disableing BF2 VOIP? Having VOIP enable has given me and some of my mates trouble with mic boost, TS & Vent.

Comment

You might want to read the thread - "BF2 Instantly Disconnects when "JOIN" is clicked" and see if this is what is happening to you as well...

I am updating that thread w/a new post now.

Comment

A link would be nice for the guy gimpycow. Ventrilo randomly takes a dive from time to time, as well as the game. It's a normal thing now unfortunately thanks to 1.3. I know dozens of people that have the same thing happening.

Comment

Working...
        X