Re: How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?
Well, if you used ATI tool to overclock it, the temps should be there. If not, download it from here, it is a great basic overclocking utility, even for nvidia cards.
If you still can't see your temperatures, your card doesn't support temperature monitoring.
How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?
Collapse
X
-
Guest replied -
Re: How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?
how do u check the temp of an ati cause i overclocked itLeave a comment:
-
Guest repliedRe: How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?
Download coolbits 2 from here, it will un-hide the temperature and overclocking sections in your drivers.Leave a comment:
-
How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?
I did search on the forums and I couldn't find out how to check the temp on a GeForce 6600.
I have my case open with a fan, but I get random CTD and I just want to rule out the temp of my video card.Tags: None
Leave a comment: