How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heatseeker_no.1
    Guest replied
    Re: How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?

    Well, if you used ATI tool to overclock it, the temps should be there. If not, download it from here, it is a great basic overclocking utility, even for nvidia cards.

    If you still can't see your temperatures, your card doesn't support temperature monitoring.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sniper1432
    replied
    Re: How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?

    how do u check the temp of an ati cause i overclocked it

    Leave a comment:


  • Heatseeker_no.1
    Guest replied
    Re: How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?

    Download coolbits 2 from here, it will un-hide the temperature and overclocking sections in your drivers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Harmor
    Guest started a topic How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?

    How do you check the temp on a GeForce 6600?

    I did search on the forums and I couldn't find out how to check the temp on a GeForce 6600.

    I have my case open with a fan, but I get random CTD and I just want to rule out the temp of my video card.
Working...