If we are talking about recent let-downs,
    AOE3
    Doom3

If we are talking the past,
    Most of the C&C stuff.

Comment

Re: what game let u down the most?

Chromehounds.

not really a big let down, but they promised an immersive single player story, and it takes about 2-3 hours to get through the single player stuff, unlocking everything.

in the online department, it is awesome, as teamwork is essential, and the HOUND customization has tons of options.

If you play 360 online alot, you need this game, but if your not online..... LETDOWN

Comment

Biggest let down..... GTA: San Andreas. After playing through the whole game i found so many glitches and "hidden" code that wasnt finished. for example there were gang territories for the yakuza and the yardies which are not present in game. The graphics grate after a while to. The PS2 was capable of better than that!!

Even Final Fantasy X (not the best of the bunch....VII reigns supreme.) had better graphics than Andreas.

Comment

I'm gonna go back a few years and say how much Daikatana was an utter waste of time along with MDK2. Most recently, I have to say that Tribes:Vengeance was at most unimpressive being that it was a completely different game from it's predecesors and dumbed down to the point where it was lame.

Comment

Oh my, Tribes: Vengeance! Yes that was a let down. There was actually a fair bit of hype behind that game, even though it fell flat on its face. I thought it was a good game, but when they ended support, and after months of waiting cancelled the patch, well that was that.

Comment

Originally posted by Saige62
              the whole Dynasty Warriors series
              realy? I only ever got DW3, but ir realy liked it although it was pretty damn repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Zer0ed-In
                I'm gonna go back a few years and say how much Daikatana was an utter waste of time along with MDK2.
                I dunno, MDK2 was amusing, atleast when you got to play as Max (the six legged dog).

Comment

Battlefield 2 has let me down the most. And with each patch it lets me down over and over and over again. I think with 1.4 I'll be knocking on Hells door

Comment

bf2...with its over loaded buggs...must be the first game to go through 20 patches...putting that aside...i like it

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                      That was fun for a short time.
                      did you try it online?

Comment

Battlefield 2 (Just kidding) ok.... um...um...um...it wasn't san andreas or liberty city stories but oh yeah Grand Theft Auto Vice City.

Comment

Fable is the only one I can think of that I actually thought would be great was AWFUL some games have been less then expected but Fable is the only game that truely went from sounding amazing to being one of the worst rpg's Ive ever played

well Oblivion was also a huge let down they dumbed that game down to hell for joe gamer

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor-Pwnage
                            Fable is the only one I can think of that I actually thought would be great was AWFUL some games have been less then expected but Fable is the only game that truely went from sounding amazing to being one of the worst rpg's Ive ever played
                            A lot of my friends raved on about this pre-release, not being that interested in fable it made me laugh when they released it wasn't what it was cracked up to be.

Comment

Ghost recon advanced warfighter for sure. it was too boring and stuff..its kinda cool how the cars can have doors takin off and stuff or tires popped but still...way boringhttp://images.totalbf2.com/smilies/shoot.gif
                              :shoot:http://images.totalbf2.com/smilies/shakehead.gif
                              :shakehead

Comment

Cod2, I was greatly dissapointed in this game.
                                I was a BIG Uo player and when this game came out I was very dissapointed. I was ok about no tanks or jeeps or atry, but the no sprint or cooking nades and that f*cking stupid regrenerate health crap was an insult if you ask me. The maps were crap as well, whats with all that FOG?
                                The patch was was messup as well, no PB when it came out, WTF were they thinking?
                                If anyone thinks that Cod2 is better thaan Cod1 or Uo then they never played Cod1 or Uo.
                                The only good thing I can say about it is, the graphics look nice and the SP was very good, other than that not much pleased me.
                                I uninstalled it after about a month and reinstalled Uo.
                                I did reinstall it about a week ago, it did look very nice with my new 7800 but the bad feelings about a game I had looked so forward to and was let down upon release came back.

Comment

Working...
                                X