I dont have a gp.info file!!!! Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont have a gp.info file!!!! Help!!

Yea, i dont have a gp.info file i searched for it and i looked in the location.
    I looked in the latest patch operation file and it said that this:
    "Applying DELETE File Patch for 'gp.info'

Old Version of File 'gp.info' does not exist."

What do i do????

Re: I dont have a gp.info file!!!! Help!!

Q: "How do I find out my Player ID number?"
    A: In your Battlefield2 Installation Folder (Default: C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2) you will see a file with the name "gp.info". Open this file with Notepad. It should look like this:

PHP Code:
    [43695997]
    userid=11735301
    valid=1
    nick=DrunkenPirate
    uniquenick=DrunkenPirate

The number in the brackets (example: [43695997]) is the BF2 Account ID that we are looking for. Write down this ID Number or simply copy & paste it into your profile PID field. REMEMBER its the pid number, the 8 digit number between the [ ].
    However most stat sites now only require your actual game name but this information is here for those that want the actual PID number.

maybe recreate the file with your own details? saving it as gp.info ? might work

Comment

i know but i dont know my p.i.d thats what im ultimately trying to find out. do you think it would auto generate the pid and id number if i put in my player username details?

nope doesnt work, it there any other way of finding my p.i.d?

Comment

Just type in your login and it'll be displayed on the page with your stats.

Don't worry about the gp.info or any other files that don't exist.

Comment

Working...
        X