Rank is not advancing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank is not advancing

Now before I say anything else, no I am not impatient. I am at 39,400 pts. and I am still a Master Sargeant. I am not advancing to First Sargeant for some reason and I don't know why. The progress bar is all the way over to the right, but I am not advancing. I have all the badges, most are Veteran. I am stumped, anyone have ideas why? How to force it to the next rank? I sure would appreciate some advise. I hate to think I have to wait to 50,000 for my next promotion. Maybe I won't get promoted again, maybe something is wrong with my ranking system. HELP!:cry:

Re: Rank is not advancing

You usually have to wait around 2 hours fro everything to update.

Comment

You didn't read my post. The Rank is not advancing, I have waited till the cows came home, no advancement.

Comment

Originally posted by -SU-Vedek
        You didn't read my post. The Rank is not advancing, I have waited till the cows came home, no advancement.
        same for me, i think it has to do witht he fact that I didnt have all the nesecary badges when i got to 20k in points, i think at 20k, if you have all the basic badges, you get a 1st sergent, if you dont, you get to be a master sergent... its one or the other, not a progression

Comment

Working...
        X