15 FPS Lock bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 FPS Lock bug

Hey guys.....Im running an AMD 3000+ 2.0Ghz 64-bit AThlon processor, 1024 Ram and a Nvidia 6600 GT BFG OC'ed and a Sound Blaster Audigy 2 Value soundcard.....

I am having problems with the "15 FPS Bug" My FPS WHen playing online is ALWAYS 15...it never goes to 14, and it never goes to 15...I can play on Single Player fine with FPS ever falling below 60 FPS....

I tried a reinstall....my PC is clean of spyware / adaware or viruses...my computer is not full of dust...I have the latest chipset + Graphics and sound drivers. I know this is not a performace issue that is due to a problem with my PC...I know for a fact that it is a bug in the game....someone posted earlier about this and was given a reply to "search for 15FPS Problem" I did this, but did not find the bug fix

How do I fix this problem?

Re: 15 FPS Lock bug

Try turning vsync off in your drivers

Comment

where exactly is that?

nevermind, disabled it...trying it out now!

Comment

its not vsync. its a bf2 bug. I get it too, but almost only on Iron Gator.
        "Crunch's First Officer"
        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

If you recently got a new (or changed) monitor, give Talus' fix from here,

a try.

Comment

I did not recently get a new monitor....I did however get a new Video card??? I went from a FX5200 to a 6600 GT

Comment

Working...
            X