Mouse woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse woes

Hello fellow BF2ers! I was wondering what mouse/pad everyone uses. I've just been getting by with a basic keyboard and mouse but I think it really hinders my game play. I want to know from all you pros what the best gaming mouse would be. Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm only a mear Seargant Major.

Re: Mouse woes

ZBoard and Mx518 Logitech Gaming Mouse.

I highly recommend both.

Simon

Comment

mx518 and QCK

Comment

Cool. I'll check 'em out.

Comment

I use G5 (31,5 grams to be precise), Mantis speedpad, and a 5 dollar wired keyboard.
          I value accuracy and responsiveness in a mouse, plus of course a good glide, but what mouse is the best ... nobody knows, it's a matter of what shape/weight/button layout you like best. I could have bought the Razer Copperhead for this budget (it's got double the amount of frames per second, 1000), but I didn't like the feel of it, bit too flat, so I went with G5, and my aim/acc. has improved at least 30%

As for a mouse pad, I dunno. Used to own a cottontop a while ago (faster stopping, bit rougher), but that doesn't work too well with newer mouse feet, so I switched to the mantis BC it was the smoothest I could find.

Comment

I use a Razer Diamondback and a Saitek Eclipse keyboard. The Razer works wonders for accuracy. The Eclipse has backlit keys that I find very handy.

Comment

I've found Razers and Logitechs uneasy to use because they aren't quick enough. I've been testing the affordable ($25) MS laser and it works very well. Smooth, 5 buttons, good scroll wheel, and not too heavy. You can use the side buttons for dpi change, but I haven't messed with it yet.

Comment

Working...
              X