Mass Chaos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mass Chaos!

its a good picture but i mean having bombs like that at Karkand just isnt right, but imagine if that was a live game the negitive score?

Comment

I must be missing something here.

There are 4 visible rockets in the air. There are like 12 people on the roof that could have shot them. That explosion? Uh....arty anyone?

Please tell me how this is a mod.

Comment

look at all those people up there!!! die die die~ lol
        hey it's |D|-Max

Comment

umm, nice explosions and capture of the rockets but... no excitement really.

maybe if there was a real fire fight going on, thats when the action gets going and grins and laughs of victory start. those are the bf2 moments i like seeing in PotD pics.

not a line of explosive barrels blowing up towards the guy who detonated the otherside with a stick of C4 in the sandbox mod (few days ago). yeah this is sak, but i see no action. chaos? nah.

Originally posted by Technikal
          You know what, you need to either complement the POTD or don't post at all, cuz no one wants to hear you complain about it. Cuz if we switch to "original" someone is just going to complain about it

I think the POTD is awesome
          and uhh, if people don't complain, then we probably won't get much variety here. we live in a democratic world, get use to hearing other people's opinions.

Comment

Since were on the subject of original BF2 POTD I sent in a picture capping a flag on Oman with the F-35 hovering just as its getting Anti-Tanked but havent seen it :/

As for the Potd not bad 7/10 for the effort must have taken some time.

Comment

i like it! lol on my comp if that happened it would crash

Comment

Originally posted by niekjejeje
                PEEPS STOP POSTING SIT MOD ANS SANDBOX MOD PIC FROM NOW ONE ONLY ''PURE'' PoTD
                It is a "pure" potd. No mods, no sir, just vanilla. You fail.

Originally posted by downin
                whats the point in having stupid pics like this. Its boring and we see these type of pics on here most of the time, go back to the old normal bf2 pics, much better
                See above.

Originally posted by xdhallettx
                im kinda sick of these dumb pictures of mods. i wish we could get some original ones of stuff you dont see in bf2 everyday. so in that case i give this picture a 4/10
                Again, and I've never seen that before in vanilla, have you?

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER
                I have to agree.
                That you should stop posting? Me too.

Originally posted by |D|-Max
                me to
                See above, and the proper version of "to" for that post is "too" English comprehension ftw!

Originally posted by JerseyBricklayer
                i fully agree also... im REALY sick of this crapy sir mod.... the arty is like just put inside the jeep and is still stickin out all retarded :laugh: man.... sometin bout this mod just erks me
                And something about your slaughtering the english language just erks me too. As for you not liking our mod, maybe it's because you can't do anything half as good as the 0.4 version?

/Don't like it, submit something better. Otherwise, please stfu.

Comment

Awesome POTD!

Comment

Right, nicely put there Mat Def.
                    Your Sir. are correct (notices the pun)
                    Pics were taken with a in nilla BF2 with FF off see how the pic was taken by a spec-ops(innit ai al so clear now) and those are AT rockets not crazy modded bombs. Screenie courtacy of the New Zealand and Australian clan H!SON. Halo and Son as they had combined forces for an australia and new zealand ladder. Now that youve all been enloghnened, stop being so negative and 1st post posts arnt cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. WereWolf
                      God you guy's are dumb, the last I think 2 pic's weren't of a mod...

10/10 crazy spammage loL!
                      noo... we are just sick of u guyses mod

Originally posted by Sir. MatDef
                      It is a "pure" potd. No mods, no sir, just vanilla. You fail.

See above.

Again, and I've never seen that before in vanilla, have you?

That you should stop posting? Me too.

See above, and the proper version of "to" for that post is "too" English comprehension ftw!

And something about your slaughtering the english language just erks me too. As for you not liking our mod, maybe it's because you can't do anything half as good as the 0.4 version?

/Don't like it, submit something better. Otherwise, please stfu.
                      lmao... ur fukin retarded.... no1 gives a **** bout spelling in forums.... ppl just say that when they got no good response.... an so we mistook the at rockets or whatever for bombs.... where still sick of that mod in potd... oh and i made a runon sentance to piss u off bout my english worse

Comment

awesome stuff rofl

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyBricklayer
                          lmao... ur fukin retarded.... no1 gives a **** bout spelling in forums.... ppl just say that when they got no good response.... an so we mistook the at rockets or whatever for bombs.... where still sick of that mod in potd... oh and i made a runon sentance to piss u off bout my english worse
                          I doubt you did it on purpose, your overall command of the english language is severely lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by xdhallettx
                            im kinda sick of these dumb pictures of mods. i wish we could get some original ones of stuff you dont see in bf2 everyday. so in that case i give this picture a 4/10
                            Why don't you submit some worthy of POTD rather than just whining.

9/10. Great capture.

Comment

Im in H!Son, and that was us, we were just farting about to get some funny pics, and obviously some of you liked our work and for the secret there where alot of AT's on that building, about 10 or 12, and a few c4's for good measure. all i could say was ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by Mongo Only Pawn
                                I must be missing something here.

There are 4 visible rockets in the air. There are like 12 people on the roof that could have shot them. That explosion? Uh....arty anyone?

Please tell me how this is a mod.

He's got a point...this pic is possible in vanilla play. Awesome shot though. I'd rather have Vanilla Set-up shots than MOD shots any day. Nice work.

Comment

Working...
                                X