Ranks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranks

Which did you prefer the ranks before the patches where you needed like 20k for Staff Sergeant etc. Or do you prefer it now where ranks are fairly easy to obtain.

Re: Ranks

i think now. i pretty ridiculous to try for so many points jus to get another rank promotion. im not a full time bf2 player. i have a life outside. although its easier now, its easier only for the lower ranks, which might cater to the casual players. the higher ranks now are harder and further apart like first serg to sergeant major. this should be how ranks are like. differentiating the committed, the long time player, casual player etc.
    tthe ranks now are good enough.

Comment

yeah..i like easily obtained ranks ...the old ranking system was just too much and required too much time even for dedicated players

Comment

ranks are easy just ask all the stat padded generals

Comment

Originally posted by =IMO=THJones
          ranks are easy just ask all the stat padded generals

not every body is that sad, we earn our points by playing well, BTW i have yet to see one of your posts which are constructive in anyway shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by DeVilish
            not every body is that sad, we earn our points by playing well, BTW i have yet to see one of your posts which are constructive in anyway shape or form.
            I'm sure he didnt mean u.

Comment

shouldnt be ezy but again some ranks tak way 2 long to get

Comment

The old system seemed daunting, but a challenge. I took a 6 month break, and came back to the "easy" system.

I enjoy the fact that I can move up in rank, and get unlocks with ease. I only have time to play a few hours each week. It might be more fulfilling to have higher reqs for some ranks, and, possibly, for some unlocks. The way it is now, it seems more inviting to new players.

Comment

i dont know really. i mean i just wanted to get the unlocks, after i got MOST of the unlocks i stopped caring about ranks.

Comment

they should change the rank between first sergeant and sergeant mayor cuz u need 30k! to get to sergeant mayor should be at 35-40k

Comment

I think that the Generals just have way too much time on their hands, I mean some people spend way too much time on the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                        I think that the Generals just have way too much time on their hands, I mean some people spend way too much time on the computer.
                        Its understandable if there teenagers with no jobs. They have tons of time to play after school and during the summer. If there adults, then yes they play way to much or there just impossibly good.

Comment

No, most people that got to Generals seem to spawn camp alot. Like BushViper, I usto play with him when we were both Sgts. and all he did was spawn camp the main airstrip of Op Clean Sweap. Everywhere else I played with or again high ranking guys I found them spawn camping like crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                            No, most people that got to Generals seem to spawn camp alot. Like BushViper, I usto play with him when we were both Sgts. and all he did was spawn camp the main airstrip of Op Clean Sweap. Everywhere else I played with or again high ranking guys I found them spawn camping like crazy.
                            Kind of. I've seen BlAzin.UK all he does is revive. Most of the top scorers are mainly Karkand>Tank etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                              Kind of. I've seen BlAzin.UK all he does is revive. Most of the top scorers are mainly Karkand>Tank etc.
                              Blazin.uK is pretty good, even though he seems unable to reach Brig. General. I see him all in time packed 64 player SAK maps. He doesnt cap flags, Just kills and gets killed, like everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X