Problem with BF2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with BF2.

Okay, I'm pretty ****ing ****ed off to say the least.

Whenever I try to join a Special Forces server, it says "This server only allows players with unmodified content to join. Please revert to your original Battlfield 2 install" or something like that. Okay, no biggie - can't play SF. Not gonna cry about it.

Try the original BF2. Important point here: This is a fresh install of BF2, SF, EF, AF and the 1.3 patch in the exact order that EA told me I should do it. I'm only seeing 101 servers come up, instead of the usual 500 or so at least.

So I'm basically looking at the inability to play BF2 online here. Any thoughts? Am I looking at the 4th re-install of BF2 in as many weeks?

Re: Problem with BF2.

it will probably be your filters. try and turn many of them off and the servers should appear. like show all size maps big medium and small etc...

Comment

This has been noticed before.... Don't know the sollution, maybe you have bought too many games from EA? seriously

Your stats tell us your last battle was today.

Check your filters, basically, that's probably the only thing you can do

Comment

If its not filters, you could try re-installing, but after you un-install, run a search for battlefield 2 and delete everything to do with it from your hd.

Its a long shot but you could also post your system specs for us.

Comment

Working...
        X