Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wtf?

Originally posted by BigBadBob
    1. Why in the hell were you shooting at your teammates?

2. Why were you a sniper?

3. Did you think you were doing something good by shooting at the blue players?

ding ding ding ding!

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
      ding ding ding ding!
      ding ding ding ding? wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
        ding ding ding ding? wtf?

Meaning he hit the nail on the head, answered the question, porked the porpoise, lit the candle, teabagged the enemy, ctd'd bf2....get it?

Comment

yeah... I guess I'm abit slow today :sad: . (yes, it's all your fault and yes, you really did hurt my feelings )

Comment

Playing sniper depends on how intelligent the other team is.

If the other team has a bunch of noobs that insist on climbing th ecrane to snipe your guys, then by all means counter snipe them.

And on Kubra dam last night the Americans were using Construction to camp on the hill by the MEC artillery and SRAW our jets/heli's. I managed to pick up almost 30 kills just by sniping them, all from the exact same location. They just kept comming back

That got me a bronze on a map filled with decent pilots.

True I wasn't doing much flag capturing, but I was keeping the gusy from shooting down our jets and I counted for almost 10% of the kills on the map. Probably more actually, because we lost that map 24-0

So being a sniper is lots of fun, in the right situations.

KBK

Comment

Originally posted by Kayback
              And on Kubra dam last night the Americans were using Construction to camp on the hill by the MEC artillery and SRAW our jets/heli's. I managed to pick up almost 30 kills just by sniping them, all from the exact same location. They just kept comming back

That got me a bronze on a map filled with decent pilots.

True I wasn't doing much flag capturing, but I was keeping the gusy from shooting down our jets and I counted for almost 10% of the kills on the map. Probably more actually, because we lost that map 24-0

So being a sniper is lots of fun, in the right situations.

KBK
              That happened to me too... I sat in one spot with the L96A1 on Sharqi and got bronze or silver and like 40 points, in a quite short round. I swear to god I never moved, nor got any teampoints...

Comment

Im a sniper, and regularly take flags from 4-10 enemies. Regularly. Im no 1337...........but a nicely placed clay, and there. (you only get 2 of em.) And some nice D' with some nades.......and a headshot or 2...........flag is yours.
                In fact, if your a single, i find that there is NO OTHER class better to take an all enemy infantry flag away, then the sniper class.

Comment

I love taking off in my jet and hearing friendly fire hitting my cockpit....it's a rush that tells me my team is gunna be the best at teamwork....

Comment

Why are you asking that question? Snipers are good to have on a team, if they all squad up in ONE squad and follow commanders orderes (too much to hope for?)
                    snipers aren't good on a team when the person is only a sniper so they can tk the pilot and steal the plane.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberDuck
                      I shoot a teammate in a jet with 1 bullet from the chinese default sniper and he crashes I get a TK WTF?
                      Yeah but isn't it just fun when that happens when you shoot an enemy. Especially helicopters, if i see an enemy private flying a chopper i'll shoot it, it's bound to crash within the next few seconds or so.

Comment

Agree, but if you have some good snipers it can be usefull. If they even spot, it's perfect. I always spot while being sniper...
                        see, someone who agrees with me. A good sniper can be a great assitance. But you seem to know as well as I do, the majority don't seem to know which end of the rifle points away from them.

What bothers me the absolute most about snipers is their tendancy to want to spawn at uncaps and take tanks. What's the point. You spawn as engineer and see a sniper running away. A minute later you see a kill message saying someone killed him with a pistol. Yep you guess it, he got a little damage and bailed. The enemy killed him, and now have his tank.

While you could have killed the enemy (or died WITH your tank) and then got out and repaired it and continued on to fight more. Now your team is getting killed with it's own damn equipment, all because some stupid sniper wanted to drive a tank and then got scared that a death would be recorded on his stats and bailed from it.

Comment

I shot him once with the piss *** chinese sniper weapon as he was taking off in his J-10, Tell me you havnt shot at a jet once when he was taking off?

And whats better then knowing spawn points at a base placing claymores and 2 seconds after they spawn they blow up what is better

And what is better then picking enemys off from 300M as they try to take off?

Comment

If you are a sniper please be considerate and wear purple day-glo paint for the rest of us. And if you're going to fire anything at team mates, make sure it's rotten pears.

Comment

I dont kno what ur all taking about, sniper is the best not the worst. U take out your M95, shoot the enemy, they dont die, so u take out your pistol and finish them off. Thats how u get pistol kills. Also, the claymores are unstoppable. Put them somewhere and someone is bound to walk over him. Unless of course EA nerfs it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
                                1. Why in the hell were you shooting at your teammates?

2. Why were you a sniper?

3. Did you think you were doing something good by shooting at the blue players?
                                No he was just angry that the pilot didnt let him get in the imaginary second seat of the plane and he wasnt able to force tk on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X