So mad you did...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So mad you did...

Bf2, just has a nack for making people angry sometimes. Whether is be the TK, the kill you shoulda got, or just plain out being unlucky. Whats the worst you've done?

Last night I broke my magic 8 ball.. I was M95ed out of a plane for the 3rd time and through it out my window I've yelled a lot but anything wierd or funny you do when you get mad?

Re: So mad you did...

Take heart medicine.

Comment

It's just a game to me. I don't waste time or energy getting into a tizzy over games. There are enough things going on in RL to get a cardiac arrest over.

Comment

When a server/admin pis$es me off I just hop in the Essex and let it all go =) -100points ftw
        xfire: chodda
        steam: w0ofz

Comment

A few months ago I got killed one too many times, got so mad that I punched the desk about 15 times which spilled coke all over my keyboard, got even more ****ed and broke the keyboard over the desk. Had to go get a new one and deal with my near broken knuckle, and a side note monitors dont like being punched either.

Comment

Originally posted by atarigod2600
            Bf2, just has a nack for making people angry sometimes. Whether is be the TK, the kill you shoulda got, or just plain out being unlucky. Whats the worst you've done?

Last night I broke my magic 8 ball.. I was M95ed out of a plane for the 3rd time and through it out my window I've yelled a lot but anything wierd or funny you do when you get mad?

Uhh... wtf did you do that for...

Comment

this is kinda the reverse (got mad irl and did something in bf2, as opposed to getting mad bf2 and doing something in irl) but yesterday my dad was yelling at me for playing to much. he got real mad at told me i couldnt go out that night. so i joined a single player game, cause i was playing at the time, and just went around killing my teammates. i got about -500 points, and it was a good way of releaving my anrger. lol i need help

Comment

Broke my keyboard and I swear a lot.

Comment

lol no they dont' like that :P . I've seen my bud SLAM his mouse down so hard that the keyboard holder fell all togther, let alone that didn't help the fact he was ****ed.

Comment

I wanna slam my keyboard across my desk one day... hehe...

Comment

Let's all have a look at this one once again.

There should be a subtitled english version around somewhere, probably on one of my old threads.

Comment

lol, that kid needs a little puff puff and chill.
                        was he playing CSS by any chance?

edit: damn, that kid can scream. he could be in a good screamo band someday

Comment

Cycos... breaking stuff. Jeez, I just get a little angry.

Comment

Originally posted by die2fly
                            ... Besides, its a game, who gives a fu-k besides geeks?

But remember...its just a game. Only geeks care.

Comment

geeks are coooooool

Comment

Working...
                              X