Using SF weapons in wake island.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using SF weapons in wake island.

Hey fellas I just gopt SF today Anyways my first question is why does the screen flicker and goes to desktop for a second when I select different maps? For example I put in SF disk 1. Then I choose a SF map from server. After a while, I choose a non-SF map like wake island, and that's when I get this flicker and black screen before the 2 games change. My other question is, why is it I can't use some of the default SF weapons in non-SF maps? I remember one time I killed this guy in karkland and got his SF Assault weapon Sorry for the long post.

Re: Using SF weapons in wake island.

its changing from sf to/from vanilla

Comment

You can in Single-Player, Co-op, LAN, and unranked server using my mod.

Special Forces Unlocks Mod
      (Requires the Special Forces Expansion Pack installed)

Download Mirrors:
      FILEFRONT
      RAPIDSHARE

As an added bonus my Special Forces Unlocks mod also has US, MEC, and PLA kits modified for BF2. In addition to playing Special Forces with all the unlocks you will also be able to play any BF2 map with their respective armies using the Special Forces Unlocks mod with all the unlocks and SF tools.

Videos:

http://media.putfile.com/SF_Unlocks
      http://media.putfile.com/BF2-Armies-using-SF-tools
      http://media.putfile.com/SFtoBF2

Comment

You Have To Unlock The Guns.

Comment

Originally posted by bballplayafors
          You Have To Unlock The Guns.
          And to unlock the guns, you have to have unlocked the gun before that. Lets say you want a MG36. First you have to unlock the PKM, then unlock the MG36. The good thing about SF, though, is that you get two unlocks every promote that gives you an unlock.

Comment

Whoa whoa whoa whered you get hte binoculars from.

Comment

They are in your Objects_server.zip file. DICE never implemented them into BF2.

Download my SF Unlock mod or Allied Intent and you will have them.

Comment

Why cant we have the binoculars, they could be added in the 1.4 patch. I just love em.....

Comment

These are legitimate concerns but my main beef is when I throw a grappling hook onto a plane and he takes off before I am ready and I end up dangling around on a rope like a fool while he flies all over the map!

Comment

Blame DICE for the grapple hook. They don't stick to vehicles. Hard coded or tweak modification code is unknown to mod community.

Comment

Working...
                    X