X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N2K
    Guest replied
    Re: What?

If I herd him around the corner I would run around the corner and shoot him since he probably tried to throw it around the corner.

Leave a comment:

• Absurdus
    Guest replied

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
    So I am a wuss for having the voices thay were intended? Or smart because I know how to use a MEC soldier shouting commands that is trying to be stealthy to my advantage?

Well if you look at it this way, hes throwing it at you, you run in the opposite direction to him i.e. the same direction the nade is going

Leave a comment:

• Skwurl
    Guest replied
    Re: &quot;Cherry busted hyman I do it to ya...&quot; LOL

Originally posted by Absurdus
    wuss.
    Yes...clearly...

Leave a comment:

• N2K
    Guest replied

So I am a wuss for having the voices thay were intended? Or smart because I know how to use a MEC soldier shouting commands that is trying to be stealthy to my advantage?

Leave a comment:

• Absurdus
    Guest replied

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
    I can't have that because if there is an enemy talking around me I won't know if its enemy or not. Like if I am US and I hear "Tossing Grenade" I won't have time to see the minimap, but if I leave it on defult and I hear it MEC I will know to run the other direction.
    wuss.

Leave a comment:

• N2K
    Guest replied

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
    My games voices are all in English for every Army .
    I can't have that because if there is an enemy talking around me I won't know if its enemy or not. Like if I am US and I hear "Tossing Grenade" I won't have time to see the minimap, but if I leave it on defult and I hear it MEC I will know to run the other direction.

Leave a comment:

• Dearmad
    Guest replied

Originally posted by BigBadBob
    mine too. I can't understand why people would want their team to be speaking a language they don't know.

Or why some turn down all sounds and listen to music and no game sounds? How are they supposed to be a good soldier if they can't hear a damn thing?
    for me it's simple: Immersion. and learnign what they're saying (there is a limited number of phrases any team says) is simple- I hear "cherry busted hyman I do't to ya..." and I know a UAV is launched when I'm on the MEC team, for example... Don't need her to say that in English... she's got a cute voice.

Leave a comment:

• DOGGiE52
    replied

Originally posted by Dearmad
    EVERY time that MEC female voice informs me we've launched a pilotless drone, I swear to god this what she says... :laugh:

"Cherry busted hymen I do it to ya."

Ok, change the title, but without this info the thread makes no sense, you know... ?
    HAHA ! Why not make a thread about those things

Leave a comment:

• BigBadBob
    Guest replied

mine too. I can't understand why people would want their team to be speaking a language they don't know.

Or why some turn down all sounds and listen to music and no game sounds? How are they supposed to be a good soldier if they can't hear a damn thing?

Leave a comment:

• CATIA
    Guest replied

i miss the Yella Yella Yella, the Hatha Hooah's and LAAA's. DCon MOD Devs said they'll bring them back

Leave a comment:

• BOBSONATOR025
    Guest replied

Lol!

1942, Isahehhhh!!

DC, Yalla Yalla Yalla!

Leave a comment:

• disfigured
    replied

"UAV is being low on fuel, transmission ending"

I too could swear this is what she says. I always thought what an odd grammatical error to let slip. Or that maybe it's a military radio protocol, like saying niner.

I'll listen closer from now on, I'm sure it's:

"UAV is bingo on fuel, transmission ending"

Leave a comment:

• Heavy552 AWG
    Guest replied

Me Too. I cannot handle that bird twitter in the other language.

Wish someone made a GERMAN language because it is less wordy and less tiring on the ear.

Leave a comment:

• Empty_Quarter
    Guest replied

Originally posted by CATIA
    lol which one is the anal moooshead command????
    I never heard of that before, I think its the one when one calls a medic after he was critically wounded: A7taj ilal mose'f, Its the closest one thats sounds like anal moosehead, lol

Leave a comment:

• CATIA
    Guest replied

lol which one is the anal moooshead command????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X