BunnyHopers/Dolphindivers/whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BunnyHopers/Dolphindivers/whatever

I hated bunny's in the beginning so I learned it now...
    I can do the 'thing' me!:P

Comment

The best thing they could change is to make it so you can't fire for like 1/2 a second or so after going prone.

You would still be able to dive for cover, but it would not do you any good to dive every time you got into a gun fight.

Comment

To me bunny hopping isn't that serious of an issue now. They can't shoot and its easy to predict where there going to landonce thier in flight, however at mid to longer ranges it can be very bad, especially if the hopper's a medic who's gonna press 5 and bound his way to the closest cover while you keep tapping him with your rifle to no avial. But more frustrating to me is the constant diveing. It can be countered once you know that its done frequently in a server around a particular CP or area it can be countered by aiming at the ground and strafing away from them and you can ussually take them out. This still dosn't solve the problem really though, as your options for a gunfighting boils down to either diving and spraying or aiming low and strafing depending on what the enemy does, and makes things tedious quickly rather than fun. As for a solution; well makeing accuracy diminish greatly and regaining an accurate state a slower process or not beging regaing until the animation is completed entirely. However since most of the "patching" has caused more serious problems in game mechanics than fixed them in the past it almost seems better to that they just leave it alone all together.

Comment

Diving for cover is not a problem, nor diving to have better accuracy and reduce hit area. The problem is when you start to do dive-crouch-stand-crouch-jump-dive and so forth. This is unrealistic. To dive to the ground is exactly what you would do in real life if you come under fire. You take cover behind something or get to the ground. You don't run towards and enemy jumping in the air and trying to shoot them.

It really doesn't matter, I have not really seen someone doing the whole dance. But in most engagements, they do dive to the ground as do I. I then shoot them or I get shot. That is the way the game goes, it doesn't need to be nerfed anymore. I miss being able to throw things over a fence and not just C4, but med bags and supply bags. Not any more, because they complained about C4 chunking, so they removed all throwing while jumping.

Just learn to aim, if the are doing this aim center mass and burst fire. Don't full auto, you are just going to miss anyway. Good luck and see you in game.

Comment

Working...
          X