Best round score, Whats yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best round score, Whats yours?

302 on karkand. 16 player server running 64 sized maps. Engineer whored a tank the whole round with 2 other engineers in the apc's. Had 110 kills 19 deaths, got a 50 kill kill-streak, expert engineer combat and expert repair all in the same round.

it also took like an hour 15 mins.

Comment

Look at this guys amazing in one round score(sarcasim)

MEC, Karkand.

http://bf2s.com/player/46250640/

Comment

thats how those guys from spain got like 28,000,000+ or something. That 65535 glitch. he was prolly commander and an admin helped him by switching maps.

Comment

Originally posted by {Sn][per}Farva
          thats how those guys from spain got like 28,000,000+ or something. That 65535 glitch. he was prolly commander and an admin helped him by switching maps.
          what do you mean those guys from spain and how did the admin help him get a score of 65535 by switching maps?

Comment

131 BH whoring on Songhua Stalemate.
            118 on Karkand ground pounding.
            114 on Mash ground pounding.
            104 on Sharqi ground pounding.
            100 on Clean Sweep (cant remember how)

Comment

Originally posted by =Android=
              what do you mean those guys from spain and how did the admin help him get a score of 65535 by switching maps?
              if you checked the leader boards a while back, a clan from spain found an in game glitch which helped them achieve massive scores. Literally millions of points in a matter of a few days. Pretty ingenious on how they did it. They played off of how the stats are written...the max for any category being 65535, restricted by the coding of the stats.

Comment

i got 510 from playing a 64 player server a while back, it started with 10 and more ppl came to get owned

Comment

300 on sharqi. the round was over 2 hours long. me and a clan mate were up late playing on our server running 64 man but only 10 people total were on the map for the duration. he got 246 or so. him spec ops me ak101 medic whore. their tanks couldnt touch us as he would suicide bomb em from close up and i was killing like mad. almost every one was a noob besides us, nothing more than staff sarges. when the round was about to end i had 298 tickets so i raced to the hotel and capped the flag with 1 ticket left. he let me get into the radius before him for the last 2 points. probably the funnest 2 hours ive played

Comment

257 on sharqi, I was AT and the gunner of the MEC chopper. Mmmm good times.

Comment

we have lots of guys in our clan that have many many games over 200
                      ( I think mine is around 250 - bh party mastuur = capping flags)
                      we play 30-40 folks on 64 man maps
                      a few guys got over 400 back in the OLD BH party days

Comment

Working...
                      X