Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: karkand tip

Originally posted by james_1991-fight
    lol, so he shouldnt. Sort of a cheating tactic int it cos i think the USMC deserve to at least get into the city without being blown up on the exit road of the gas station
    How is that cheating? You as a driver should be aware of your surroundings.
    Glitching or something like that is cheating. If you are killed driving down the road, maybe try a different route. Or kill the enemy that just killed you

Comment

I do this all the time.
      Not cheating cause any experienced player knows to check that area and keep watch of it if they are in a tank, noobers die from this till they learn.

Usually its safe because the noobers also some how think spawning on the other side is smart..since spawning on the side with the tow makes it to easy to get in the city..people like to die from grenades, snipers, enemy tanks that all camp the spawn near the hut.

be a sniper and do this and set up claymopre behind you..or...camp the spawn and only hop in TOW to blow tank, then recamp spawn and watch for guys coming over from the lemming spawn point.

Ive taken out many many mnay tanks doing this plus have used the TOW to fire at the lemming base to kill people..its possible to fire the TOW at the guy on the mounted LMG across the way and many more guys inthat area.

Comment

how in the world is that thought of as cheating thats why ea/dice or who ever put it their.

Comment

I got caught by this tactic while in a apc, I always now spawn at the west artillery and lay a few claymores by the tow and artillery thing. most of the time i get the 2 kills beginning of every round

Comment

Working...
          X