Clear All

Re: Jesus On An ATV?

image hosted by tripod lol.

Comment

err go jesus?

Comment

Wtf? Spawndemon did you forget to take your meds? This is defiantly in the top 10 for the worst PoTD's and the caption makes it even worse. Come on... if people are really sending in pictures like this and think that their funny or remotely intresting, TBF2 needs a special team that goes out and gets some PoTD worthy material because this is just sad.

Comment

now thats funny!!!! His eyes being closed makes the picture. He gets a 9 for almost perfect form of the cross though :laugh:

Seriously people if we cant laugh at ourselves then you might as well crawl in a hole and never come out.

Comment

Originally posted by UH60BHPilot
            Wtf? Spawndemon did you forget to take your meds? This is defiantly in the top 10 for the worst PoTD's and the caption makes it even worse. Come on... if people are really sending in pictures like this and think that their funny or remotely intresting, TBF2 needs a special team that goes out and gets some PoTD worthy material because this is just sad.
            Ummm last time I checked, you didn't send in any pictures yourself? Why complain when you're willing to do nothing yourself to make it "better" by your standards.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon
              Ummm last time I checked, you didn't send in any pictures yourself? Why complain when you're willing to do nothing yourself to make it "better" by your standards.
              Does it matter whether he posts a pic or not? Doubt it, theres probably way more pictures submitted. The caption just makes this picture retarted. Just becasue his arms are spread out, doesn't make him Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spawndemon
                Lol, nice potd btw, the one who are saying that the potd are bad, go find one and send them, stop complaining about it if you know it that good..
                Oh, I just realise that what i'm saying is the same what spawndemon just said..

Comment

Originally posted by Shrooms
                  Does it matter whether he posts a pic or not? Doubt it, theres probably way more pictures submitted. The caption just makes this picture retarted. Just becasue his arms are spread out, doesn't make him Jesus.
                  I never said it made him Jesus...that's why there is a question mark at the end of the statement.

And once again...I'm not the one who came up with the title.

Comment

oh krikey thats cool the rapture is coming

Comment

Hahahah Thats Best Potd Evah

Comment

I decided to combine the picture posted by Harmor and the current POTD I think the POTD is funny and not offensive, if you look below the Brazilians like it too....

Comment

haha best POTD ever

Comment

LOL this one actually made me laugh out loud.

-sky

Comment

i know his dad lol

Comment

Excelent!

Comment

Working...
                                X