Call Of Duty 2 Or Battlfield 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Duty 2 Or Battlfield 2

Which one do you like better and give you're reasons too.

Me- I like Call Of Duty 2 single player better because its story mode, but I like bf2 online better then cod2 online because its a bigger space with vehicles

Re: Call Of Duty 2 Or Battlfield 2

Mmm.. a proper single player mode w/ training and stuff along those lines would be awesome.

Comment

It doesnt matter. Call of Duty 3 will be coming out next year.

Comment

I like em both.

You cannot Bunny Hop in COD2 because the enemy soldiers will put every bullet they fire into you. LOL.

If they made a Battlefield Three with a very serious attempt to match the quality shown by COD2 as a way to honor our troops in thier services today I would want to buy such a monster game.

Comment

cod2 wins hands down, its got a better feel to it better graphics and better game play.

Comment

Hehe, ill have to disagree BF WINS ALL! BF has to much fun online to be beaten by ANTYTHING

Comment

U have 2 FPSs but 2 TOTALLY different games....

Comment

Bf2 for me COD is a good game but a bit of a free for all I prefer BF2`s team work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dual Core
                  cod2 wins hands down, its got a better feel to it better graphics and better game play.
                  All of which are complete opinions.

Comment

To me they are both totally different games.

Comment

I prefer BF2, although CoD 2 runs better and graphically better. As well as a good story mode for CoD 2 and limited bugs.

I just like the BF2 idea, even with its poor performance and support comparatively.

Comment

I love CoD 2's graphics and sounds, but I hate the "hunker-down-and-wait" heal method, it totally ruined the game for me, made it way to easy. They said they did that to make it more realistic than picking up canteens, but I'd rather pick-up "health canteens" then rejunvinate health. They should have stuck with those or made it so the only way to heal was to find a medic. I also missed being able to sprint like you could in CoD:UO.

COD's multiplayer is better for small LAN parties then BF2, but imo, BF2 is better for large-scale internet games.

But they're still completely different games, ask later when Forgotten Hope 2 is released and compare those two.

Comment

Working...
                        X