Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTD when I click join game

This is really pi$$ing me off now.

1.3 has been installed and working fine (apart from trying to get the damn thing installed) for ages now.

I've been playing the game today, left for some dinner, went back and now when I click on join server (or press ESC) it CTD. I've tried a reboot and it's the same. The game also seems to knock out my internet connection when it does this and I have to wait a few minutes before it gets going again.

PC spec is:

Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe
    AMD 64 3700+ cooled by Arctic Cooler 64 Pro
    2 x XFX 7800 GTX Extreme editions cooled by Zalman
    Corsair Twin XMS (2X1Gb) PC3200 DDR400
    160 GB SATA HDD

As you can see it's got nothing to do with my hardware.

Any idea's on this. If someone even dares mention re install I will cut off my toes as I'm completely fed up with this stupid game and it's issues!!!

Re: CTD when I click join game

How about use SEARCH function.

btw its apart of 1.3 patch

Comment

Originally posted by SHFT_nismo
      How about use SEARCH function.

btw its apart of 1.3 patch
      I'm well aware of the 1.3 problems. So before you get on your high horse read my post again.

I fail to see how it can be 1.3 related when I've not had ONE single problem for ages.

So unless you've got something constructive to say then don't waste my time replying.

Comment

use the search first. your answer has already been answered so many times. no wonder you only made 10 posts. cos u dont bother to read what others say. its definitely 1.3. so darn obvious problem thats been discussed so many times. if you dont want unhelpful replies, help yourself first by using the search function.

Comment

Originally posted by venny
          use the search first. your answer has already been answered so many times. no wonder you only made 10 posts. cos u dont bother to read what others say. its definitely 1.3. so darn obvious problem thats been discussed so many times. if you dont want unhelpful replies, help yourself first by using the search function.
          I have searched and incedently it's now solved. It wasn't the 1.3 patch, somehow the sound settings had changed and enabled EAX which causes this on my PC. I didn't see. Now it works though.

The amount of posts does not show if one is stupid or not, I am an administrator on a forum 5 times as big as this and I understand how to use one. My question wasn't answered in another thread that I could find so I posted a new one. The fact that I have only got 10 posts or something does not mean you can be pre judgemental. So do everyone a favour and stop trying to insult people as your only insulting yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X