Commanders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commanders

What is it with a lot of Commanders? I mean on a map its like the Commander is a Captain or whatever and they don't spot. Even though UAV is effective you need a Commander to make sure no bugs slip through the net. For instance if you have all the flags, and the Commander just keeps UAV the flag closest to the enemies base, then its very easy for a few enemies to hop in buggys and cap a flag near your base.

If im Commander im going to UAV the areas in which my team needs, if they are trying to capture a flag UAV support so they can eliminate enemies. but at the same time Scan and spot spot spot. May be annoying but it gets the job done. Even if some of your team are noobs or just stay at the airfield, you will most likely still have some players on your team who do care, so I tell them where to move etc.

but I've had so many Commanders who just don't have a clue. They either go Commander and use a vehicle. Go Commander and just UAV. Go Commander but not spot? It annoys me because if im in heli, I usually go high up so that if Tanks are assaulting my troops the Commander just has to go ''Enemy Armor spotted'' so I tv them and my team can advance.

Really if you think about it the Commander plays a major role in how your team functions.

Re: Commanders

Talking of commanders, some of them shouldn't be allowed to command.... i hate the tubes that arty the base only to teamkill 5 of the players and you don't even get a sorry from them. Some don't even Uav and some supply the enemy bloody vehicles. But yea i spot sometimes if i see a lone ranger trying to cap a flag. and my Uav is never left full for more than 2 seconds. If im playing sharqi or heli/planes maps i always spot them. Can be frustrating when you got a commander that don't spot helis

Comment

well, be glad to know that arty tk do count towards the tk count. and if u had such a commander, well, life sucks. suc thumb.

Comment

The Arty TK does not affect the commander in game. That was removed because people would run into the arty intentionally to get a commander banned.

I constantly scan. Hardly anyone makes it to the "Rear" bases without being seen. They usually get a UAV above and a few spots warnings along with typed large text such as "ENEMY IN PALACE!"

Not my problem if a team is too noob to do anything except rape the enemy's home spawn while base after base falls behind them.

Comment

I always spot enemy vehicles. I want to win and the best way to do that is to make sure my teammates know where everyone else is.

Comment

[QUOTE=Heavy552(AWG)]The Arty TK does not affect the commander in game. That was removed because people would run into the arty intentionally to get a commander banned.
            [QUOTE]
            thats true, it wont count ingame, jus like arty kills dont count ingame as commander. but if u check your tk count after that, u will realise that it does count. jus like commander kills count not in game but its still counted.

Comment

[QUOTE=venny][QUOTE=Heavy552(AWG)]The Arty TK does not affect the commander in game. That was removed because people would run into the arty intentionally to get a commander banned.
              thats true, it wont count ingame, jus like arty kills dont count ingame as commander. but if u check your tk count after that, u will realise that it does count. jus like commander kills count not in game but its still counted.
              I agree. They do add up.

In my mind Teamkills and Punishes do not affect my thinking in battle. Occasionally an idiot will punish and make me angry knowing they dont know any better. In other words, teamkills is just the cost of fighting the battle; to be made up with base captures, medic heals etc...

Comment

Working...
              X