Teamwork is not a OPTION!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamwork is not a OPTION!

I really wish that you did not have to count on 80% of the people playing this game.

When will most of you realize that this is a team based game, to be successfull you have to work as a team.

Strategey has a lot to do with it as well.

When your in a game, why dont you try to work as a group. It will improve the gaming expierience.

Commanders, when your team captures a flag, do them 2 favors.
    Drop them supply's so they can heal up and reload spent ammo.
    Radar the area, just in case there is a counter attack.

Re: Teamwork is not a OPTION!

Unfortunately, the way the game is set up, teamwork is an option. There are always people who will stat pad/hack/TK as opposed to working for the team. I wish more people would just be team players, it's just more fun that way. I've been on servers where squads work together with VOIP to get CPs one at a time, and those are the best games I've ever played. But I've also been on servers where your very presence on the deck of the USS Essex gives people the right to TK you, even if you're not going for a plane.

Comment

ppl who buy this game need to under stand its team based which i love , whn u get in a squad a good squad workn togther u can own all its great u die , , medics there to bring u back needing ammo BOOM supplies from souport only eva been in a squad like thth 6 -7 times maby was best BF2 exprances ive had beter thn whn ive got rigth high scores or had a rigth good killn spree .

Comment

Teamwork!!?? You want teamwork? I would be happy if my teammates treated me better than the enemy:

Don't flashbang me

Don't kill/wound me

Don't throw your body in front of my vehicle

Don't C4 me

Don't wound/kill me then revive me.

Let's stop these basic smaltard behaviours THEN think about teamwork!

Comment

I like to snipe

I don't need idiots around me trying impossible long distance shots when I have a sniper rifle

I don't need someone giving away my position

I need ammo? I need health? I go to THEM

Comment

Actually this is a point based game, just a note to those clueless sad people who have been baited by those words - "Squad based teamplay!".

Why there is no teamwork? Points, points, points.

You can forgive an inexperienced player, who doesnt know how to be in a team. But you cant forgive a seasoned player who prefers points over gameplay, and you can blame that on unsuccessful, failed point system.

Comment

Easy to fix, find a clan server where theu are around all the time and join there squad. Problem more or less solved. I play on a rad server and like it so much applied for the clan. They kick/ban when needed and generaly work together. Also I've noticed that due to team play it's attracted many talented players and higher ranks who play and so while there are still noobs there are not so many. Also there is a rule to be nice to noobs so they can learn and not be noobs any longer.

Comment

I dont kno what your talking about, but I cant seem to get around teamwork, especially in SAK. I'm always resupply my teammates if they ask, I always point out enemy vehicles, and I always support them if they ask for backup. Doing this allows me to benefit, points wise. Being a lone wolf or a one-man army could lead to numerous deaths or high amount of kills. Being a teamplayer can lead to lots of points, or alot of teamkills. I guess its a matter of finding your strong point.

Comment

I have found more teamwork in unranked servers than ranked servers
                  Individual stats promote individual play

Comment

Smokejumper, pm me that server addy

I really need to find a group that plays like a team.

Comment

When I am killing around with my clanmembers we make a difference in that round, when 1 or 2 sqauds work as a team, you can assure your team a win...
                      Thats what this game is about...!!

Comment

I love playing with tactics, but you never find it in BF2

Comment

Its a shame more people dont understand tactics....

Comment

Anytime I want teamwork, I join up with a clan squad. Especially if it's their server. What also works sometimes, is join a squad and just start following the SL around everywhere he goes. More often then not they will get the hint and start assigning objectives, using more squad tactics, maybe even recruiting some other lone wolves into the unit. If not, leave and join another squad.

One of the best units I was in recently was rather odd. The SL recruited me and a couple other people near the top of the scoreboard from the previous round. I think he was maybe 12 yrs old. I laughed the first time he gave us an order. But he turned out to be a pretty good SL. He would always hang back in cover somewhere to give us a spawn point. Called in UAV, supplies, for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantina Fly
                              He would always hang back in cover somewhere to give us a spawn point. Called in UAV, supplies, for us.
                              I don't see enough of that, not nearly enough.

Just because you join a squad and stick together doesn't mean your getting every advantage out of being a squad.

I have been in more squads then I care to count were the "leader" does just that. It's really a misnomer, the squad leader shouldn't lead, he should follow.

Recently I lead a squad for some guys who were too antsy to hang back. That's ok, some people don't have the paitence to SL. I'm learning as I go, and took the job when I joined their squad. We had some really good rounds and several "atta boys" from the commander. I hung back and gave them the option for the mobile spawn point. I wasn't over bearing, asked them what they'd liked to do when there was no orders from the commander. That sort of thing. A lot of the guys mentioned things about their wives and kids, so I knew they were my age. It was all around a very good gaming expereince.

The most important thing I did that night was not on in the game. I put 2 of them in my "find player" list for Qtracker. Next night we hooked up again.

Find people you like to play with and use a device to monitor their whereabouts. This game is good lonewolf for just so long, but eventually running into the meat grinder by yourself get's old. Hooking up with a squad greatly reduces the die/spawn/kill/kill/die/spawn rut you can find yourself in.

Comment

Working...
                              X