A SnapShot into the minds of TotalBF2.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A SnapShot into the minds of TotalBF2.com

Ok, this is fairly general, but seemingly a logical conclusion thats been made by simply reading the dribble of so many posts about this, and that........

here is what we know about seemingly the average, good ol' citizen here at bf2. Lets take a look see, shall we?

1.)TKing. Team Killing. Its ok to do.... i mean. hey, fair is fair.
    http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...t=81944&page=5

2.) Macros. They are not cheating. Whats the harm? Its not against the rules. I mean..........come on, why are you whinning im using them? Why do you care.......why......arghhhhhh argumentive point here? I never saw a legit one from ALL the users. I mean did you see the results?? Again, the majority here, believes cheating, hacking, using gaming aids, blah blah, is....ok. Sorta like...Tking........hey guys...its AOK!! Get lame....its ok, you'll be the majority.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83707

3.) Whines. When a nerf comes around........the real good players dont like it and whine. When the real good players are suing stuff, like macros and etc, the i guess, they are called noobs? I'll call them majority, starts to yell nerf.
    In short everyone has to have the edge that they found, and and can use effectively. Even if that edge is a hack/cheat/3rd party program/ or just lame as hell.

I could add more......but honestly.............what for.

Re: A SnapShot into the minds of TotalBF2.com

well. im jus glad that 1.4 will add a delay to prone to crouch. so that prone jumping will be no more. thats 1 thing to be happy about.

Comment

1. TKing is not ok unless they are being a real welll, i don't know how to say it without using lots of profanity.

2. I think it's cheating, for the simple reason that someone who just happened to buy a different keyboard can do things with a single button that it takes a normal player 5 buttons. You may cry that it's not a program running in the background so it's not hacking, but the thing is it gives you an unfair advantage over other players, as stated clearly in the ROE. And it's plain stupid looking to see this guy prone just bouncing off the ground while being prone.

3. It gets to be a real annoyance when, e.g., EVERONE is using the Karkand Hotel glitch. They force you to use it just to survive.

Comment

it's what happens when there are too many opinions and no leaders
        the idiots come out to play

Comment

Meh who cares, I'd teamkill the biatch stat padding.

Comment

Originally posted by venny
            well. im jus glad that 1.4 will add a delay to prone to crouch. so that prone jumping will be no more. thats 1 thing to be happy about.
            Try playing it. The jump to prone / shoot is still there.

The delay is when u try to get up.

Comment

i only ever accidental teamkill like nooblets who jump in front of your apc however, on rare occasions i do teamkill purposely.

If a guy has teamkilled me for a vehicle and i respawn and see him i just jump in front of his armour a couple of times, seems fair...

Hotel glitchers. Spawned on my squad leader who was in the hotel so i got the old knife out and killed him

as for macros i hate them and think there used for players with no skill...

Comment

Working...
              X