1.4 - up the ticket ratio!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.4 - up the ticket ratio!

Im becoming bored of the standard 100% ticket ratio, having the option to up it to maybe 300% would be way fun.

as it stands now round with 64 people in the don't last very long, and loading a new map every 10 min is really getting old.

BF1942 servers with really high ticket ratios were preferable to low ticket ratios (esp for the low end machine i had at the time)

i don't think 2,000 ticket servers should be allow, that can lead to some serious stat padding
    but like 600-700 tickets would be awesome

so i made poll that will close on November 22nd, 2033 at 11:41 PM

Re: 1.4 - up the ticket ratio!

I find the opposite happens. If a map goes on too long people get bored and they leave.

Comment

i'd like to see 300% ticket ratio. i played with this setting on some unranked servers, and gameplay drasticaly differs. some maps get whole much better than with standard 100% - zatar wetlands is the perfect example.
      even karkand is fun with this setting - classic 'mec has the right bank, usmc the left' situation is realy fun, when it lasts more than 3 minutes.

so, yes, up the ticket ratio, not up to sky high levels, but 200%-300% seem reasonable

Comment

It'd be nice to have more tickets for those 40 kills IAR expert badges, but since they're doable already if you're good (or you can manage a good round in a jet or attack heli) I guess they're not necessary. Otherwise I think the ticket ratios are fine the way they are now. Just my preference, though.

~Wolfgang

Comment

My clan tried (unranked)this and it was really good on a 32 map it lasted for ages and got scores of 700+

Comment

Map will last long, people will get bored. It will take away the action.

Comment

I think about 300% - 400% would be good

Comment

just double it cause some 64 player city servers are way too fast

Comment

easg server has so many pro players, 32 players can sometimes last only 7 mins. i really support having a higher ticket total. not too much untill it last over an hour.

Comment

Working...
                  X