I have a little Problem with getting medals and experiance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a little Problem with getting medals and experiance

I started playing this game a few days ago and it was all fine at first, i gained a rank and got like 4 or 5 badges. However now whenever i get a badge during the game it doesnt appear in my badges list after i disconnect, the same thing happens with experiance, whenever i finish a game and get a certain amount of points they6 dont add up to my total.

Whats wrong? Am i doing something wrong? do i need to win the round for the experiance and badges to count or something? Someone please help.

Re: I have a little Problem with getting medals and experiance

You have to play hours and hours and hours. Dont think that you're going to play for a week and be Expert in everything. Nothing is wrong, it just takes time to update everything. No one ever plays a game and is complete pro from day 1. It's just like anything else in life, the more practice you get the better you become.
    Try reading some more of the forums here and you will soon see that it's a waiting game.
    This is a very helpful link.

Comment

yes, do give the stats time to update, check your BFHQ and see what it shows, if it doesnt show the bade/medal/ribbon give it time, it will update or the server failed to update stats and they are gone

Comment

if it never shows up, its probably the server crashed before it could update your stats to ea.

Comment

o ok, i see now, it takes a few hours to update the info

Comment

Originally posted by deki
            o ok, i see now, it takes a few hours to update the info
            Only on weekends, and it's gonna be pretty bad on weekends for a few months because in the US, all the children are out on summer vacation. That means more smurfs clogging the stats servers, more children in VOIP, more runway blockers, more plane TKers, etc.

Weekdays are great though.

Comment

Also make sure your not playing on Unranked Servers.

Comment

Originally posted by XRyansXPrivatesX
                Also make sure your not playing on Unranked Servers.
                lol thats the most important thing...

Comment

can w8 for the summer holidays, loads of litle no0bs to poon, might even get to sergeant major

Comment

yea it happened to me, i needed to wait over 2 days for my 2nd unlock

Comment

Originally posted by |]S[|Sonic
                      Only on weekends, and it's gonna be pretty bad on weekends for a few months because in the US, all the children are out on summer vacation. That means more smurfs clogging the stats servers, more children in VOIP, more runway blockers, more plane TKers, etc.

Weekdays are great though.
                      Why thankyou for the stereotypical view you have there.

Seriously, **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
                        can w8 for the summer holidays, loads of litle no0bs to poon, might even get to sergeant major
                        It's true that one person DARAXHAX got to Sergeant major in over 350 hours in 40 days.

Comment

Working...
                        X