Resignation of Public Position.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resignation of Public Position.

Dear ABR folx, and friend's and enemies.

With al the anger inside of me, i think its better for me to resign from public posting, and appearance.
    with 1.4, and all requests i get, i be too busy to spill my guts.

You must have been thinking, WTF is satcom posting on POE?!
    lemme tell u, i just hate poeple how they treat others. they friggen lie to you, and the world, and i cant stand that.
    Ofcoz i know i am in a position with a system that i can break some glass, but i realize its not in the best thing for the project.

whatever anger is inside me, its not good to spill it like i do.
    therefore, i resignate for speaking as a public voice of ABR, now, and in the future.
    IF, for some reason i have to jump in, it will only be in extreme cases.

What ABR needs: a more reasonable PR guy than my person, responsible for the ABR mainpage news.
    thats also has the responsibility of the Official ABR Project.

I'm flexible, and open-minded, so i think we will find a suitable but better person for the job.

the 'satcom-who-doesnt-care-even-if-the-queen-is talking-to-him' has had his best time, at least for the interest of ABR, i think its the best that i quit this position.

With a bright future of BF2 and possibilities of ABR, i am confident we will find a suitable for the spot.

Note that my resignation is completely volenteerly, for the best of the project, and is my personal decision.

As a last Public Appearance as 'Voice of ABR' i have only one last thing to say :
    " To those who about to reveal the truth, i salute you"

Signing off as Public Voice of ABR,

Satcom
    Founder Alternative Battlefield Ranking

---Yey! back to developing!

SOURCE : http://www.battlefieldranking.net/Ne...position..html

Re: Resignation of Public Position.

uhhh....good bye? :salute:

Comment

LOL, bye . IDK who you are, nor do I care.

Comment

hooroo

Comment

He is (or was...now I guess) the Founder of Alternative Battlefield Ranking....Goodbye Satcom, good luck with whatever is in your future.

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
          LOL, bye . IDK who you are, nor do I care.
          ...Yeah that's really nice. [/sarcasm] If you don't care then don't post.

Comment

Where in Colorado you from? I lived all over, now I'm stationed in Florida. I'm trying to hunt down mettalicaguitrst who posts on these forums. He lives within a 1 - 2 mile radius of me .

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
              Where in Colorado you from? I lived all over, now I'm stationed in Florida. I'm trying to hunt down mettalicaguitrst who posts on these forums. He lives within a 1 - 2 mile radius of me .
              Metro Area, near denver.

Comment

huh? never seen you on these forums since day 1. Therefore you won't be missed

(Hey Almond, what branch?)

Comment

He isnt leaving ABR, just not going to be the main PR guy and advertiser of the program

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                    huh? never seen you on these forums since day 1. Therefore you won't be missed

(Hey Almond, what branch?)

Normally, i would go like " then you are not really paying attention to the forums or whats going on outside TBF2 " and i also represented and founded the ONLY EA/DICE recognised Alternative Global Stats system

and now, i can finally talk freely for myself, well, with certain limits ofcoz.
                    which is not up to me.

So. 12c7ock, you should look further than these forums to see who i am.
                    i mean, the world IS bigger than tbf2 u know

but now, i think its not smart to continue, but u catch my drift.

read our FAQ for a change! - www.battlefieldranking.net
                    i'm confident u figure it out where i stood for, and ABR still does.
                    And if you dont understand today, it will become clear in a couple of weeks from now.....

cheers!

Comment

sorry to hear that satcom, you mentioned something about POE lying to us? could you elaborate?

Comment

quick version, certain people stated stats kill the game, we dont like you or you ranking system, then they release the fact that they WILL HAVE thier OWN stats, no ranks or unlocks it seems, bu they will have a website www.poestats.com to check your stats, pot meet kettle

Comment

that does seem kinda assholeish. i dont understand why POE wont support other developers in the BF2 community and just went out on their own.

Comment

Working...
                          X