MEC & PLA Air Defence At Base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEC & PLA Air Defence At Base

I was playing in my favorite server on Oman and I was on MEC. The round started and the usual bomb rush for the jets began. I beat the other people to the mig and was just about to speed off the airstrip when the USMC jet (FB35?) comes and blow me to hell, along with my other teamates in the MEC bomber (SU-39?). This kept going on for the remainder of the round and began to get real annoying. The FB35 would just aim for our IGLA then our jets and keep taking out every one and very thing. THE IGLA WAS NO MATCH once he let his flares go and his gun rip.

The bottom line is MEC & PLA need beter air base defence. Look at the USMC Essex guns, they have a powerfull minigun and missles. The MEC and PLA have a lousey 2 shot IGLA with no mini gun. The MEC and PLA could at least have a mobile AA to counter the USMC Essex. This way if a jet did let its flares go, the gun will still scare the jet away or possibly kill it.

Why was this not thought of when making the game?

Re: MEC & PLA Air Defence At Base

how many times has a f35 owned a chinese airbase,none,but tose j10s lake mincemeat of the carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
      how many times has a f35 owned a chinese airbase,none,but tose j10s lake mincemeat of the carrier.
      Yea you're obviously uninformed. I've raped the **** out of the chinese airbase on Dalian plenty of times.

Comment

im saying mainly based on wake.

Comment

F35 is a basecamping machine.. if the enemy has no air power up it's easy to keep them down. One pass at stinger site, then you've got the 30s or whatever until it spawns back to strafe the helo and plane spawns. 600 rounds = a lot of camping before you have to reload.

Comment

The point is the MEC and PLA at least need 2 IGLS's or something so it takes more than one pass to dominate the air space over a airbase.

Comment

No change needs to be done, MEC and PLA airbases have vehicles and armor, Carrier is seperated by a mass of water, only boats are the ground vehicles. The JSF is what people call "less powerful than the J-10" In some cases yes, in other cases metallicaguitarist dominates the J-10s with his JSF jet skills :laugh: lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
                im saying mainly based on wake.
                Yea well I've raped teh shat out the chinese airfield at wake over and over again as well. It's simple since their jets spawn one at a time.

Comment

Working...
                X