Re-Installation help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Installation help

hey,, my friend told me to download a mod and it messed my bf2, so i uninstalled it. Instead of using the un-install wizard,, i just deleted the whole bf2 file. now whenever i put in the cd, the autostart pops up and it says: play bf2!" and "play bf2 online now!" but it wont let me click on them.

so i opened the cd file and i got into the setup wizard. i clicked on "remove battlefield 2. this is what it sayed:

is there any way i can fix this? bf2 is completely gone, but that always shows up. can i ever install bf2 again?

Thanks.

Re: Re-Installation help

Ya this is what i think you have to do man

Delete everything that BF2 created I mean everything BF2 related such as folders and what not

Install....
    Don't click on anything BF2 intill BF2 is fully installed

Comment

Re: Re-Installation help

ok,, i just found a forum by SuperTyhoon with a similar problem. im going to follow the steps and see if that works.

sorry guys i will search next time.

ok the installation works now,, but now i am getting the same problem i got last time. when im installing my comp keeps on freezing. yesterday when i fixed it i updated my nVidea driver and i updated my windws xp. then i had to restart it. when i was done with all of that, i installed it and it was fine. but now i have the same problem.

Comment

Working...
      X