Sanity Check error?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanity Check error?

Ever see this one? Hope it hasn't been posted before-- because it's really funny.

Just built an SLI rig so all the settings are MAX. Connection error happened and when I attempted to reconnect, I got this little gem. :laugh:

Re: Sanity Check error?

Rofl!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

that is just wierd :laugh:

guess it's the game's way of saying you have a really good system

Comment

The fact that, thats a real BF2 error message makes it all the more funny. rotf.

Comment

maybe its photoshopped....

Comment

if he sez its real then why do you have to not believe him?

Comment

It's a real bf2 error message and have to do something with the paging file size.

1.3 have a memory leak. Make the paging file bigger.

Comment

not photoshopped, i have all max settings in bf2 on my 128 video card and got the same

Comment

Thank you all for believing me. =)

I laughed out loud when I got it. It's true though. Over 3GB in mem usage is insane!

Comment

thats great :P so it a real error?

Comment

the dumb calling the other dumb. :rofl: how does the pc know that 3gb is big. i dont think dice programmed the game to 'think' about stuff and give comments like' doesnt seem sane'

Comment

the old message which a lot of people got when installing special forces was

'mods/bf2/shaders/lighting.fx not found!!! _DO_check your working directory,_AND_ sync your shaders folder becore calling upon your local rendering programmer/GP. (really!)"

So little comments like that can happen but that one is funny

Comment

Yeah DICE took the time to make all these little error messages. They all say things. Its pretty funny.

Comment

Found this searching.

Searched some other forums and found some of the following:

Some said check for spyware and/or viruses...no response if it fixed it.

SATA drivers updated...no response if this fixed it.

Repatched after redownloading a new patch...this one solved the problem after the user found that his original patch file checksum did not match what others had. After finally downloading the patch again and the checksum correct, repatching did solve his memory.dll sanity check problem.

Someone else could only solve their problem after reinstalling windows. This here shows that it may have just been a file or driver error.

GL

Comment

Working...
                            X