Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Purple heart

Originally posted by baggygreen
    yeh i've nearly got it a few times, didnt want to though and certainly wasnt trying. its one badge im trying to avoid like the plague.
    Me too don't have one and if I ever do it will be the day I quit this game or a sign I really am getting old.

Comment

i will never get that thing
      its a complete insult in battlefield HOW CAN YOU DIE SO MANY TIMES WITH ONLY A FEW KILLS!!!!!
      afcourse there are spawnkillers ect. but you can (almost) always avoid them..
      I really don't get it :s

Comment

I've had several iffy rounds but have managed to stay away from earning the Purple Heart. If I ever do I'll have to pray that the server will crash :P

Comment

dont have it, dont want it

Comment

Yeah - I don't have it either, but I've always thought that a quick turn around of the kdr would be a good idea. Perhaps a new medal could be put in place instead of this one, or to keep this one and create another one ?

I don't know, it just seems that the other medals all require you playing the game for xxx hours of the game, whereas the purple heart is the one that does not.

Comment

I will never get it because I'm too good

Comment

It would make sense, and keep with the tradition of the medal, that you just be required to die a certain number of times in a round. Something like 35 times, so you can still keep at LEAST a 1:1 ratio.

Comment

Working...
                X