Private bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private bug

you all know the bug where you are a private until you reconect or even restart bf2 so ill make this quick. I have heard both that the points you score contribute to you global and that they dont, so i want to see what the majority of people say. (dont cast a vote if you actually have no freakin idea, only if you are somewhat informed plz)

Re: Private bug

Your points do count. I've verified it for myself. The only thing I did not have were my unlocks. No big deal really.

Comment

They definitely do count. There's no doubting it.

Comment

Yes had it like 9 Times now even on our own server. But my medals didn't count though..

~ Komet

Comment

its all about the account name, its a bit like a bank account;
          so long as the account name is the same, the points are deposited in there, though the rank is just an accessory

Comment

Originally posted by 0likid
            its all about the account name, its a bit like a bank account;
            so long as the account name is the same, the points are deposited in there, though the rank is just an accessory
            lol nice analogy

Comment

i agree, thats quite the analagy, very well put.

Comment

the points do count then the first time you load to that server you wont have unlocks then disconnet and reconnet to the same server you will still be private but you will have your unlocks :P

Comment

Well I get the private bug alot, and I don't have any unlocks. So are you saying someone could have the pvt bug and not get any points or lose any for the matter, so they can/could go on a mass tking spree?

Comment

tell ya what send a email to EA an ask them cause the answer is no,
                    the reason the bug happens is because it hasnt read your account correct so the data is not uploaded to the account.
                    when if it verifies client detail.
                    if its the connected then why dosnt it give are unlocks.
                    so for the guys that say yes it works ask EA you might not like there responce.
                    ive alread yasked this question in EA suport an the reply i got was NO THEY DONT count just leave the server an relogin.
                    i also thought at first that we would get teh points so i tryed it in are server an wrote down my score an compared it to my global a few hrs later

Comment

wow, so many peeps think that it does add to your global. hmm. perhaps the reason why somebody gets the private bug can have a few other reasons too?

Comment

Working...
                      X