Not receiving any points...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not receiving any points...

I was playing at GameArena Karkand (map size 64) server yesterday for around 5 hours. But when I went to BFHQ and see my stats, the points were not added. (should be around 1000+)

So I thought the EA stats server is lagging so I waited for 1 day but my score were still not added. I joined my country's server and no problem, I received my scores. Could anybody tell me what is wrong with that server?

Re: Not receiving any points...

I have the same problem my stats aren't updating it really sucks because I wanted the last two weapon unlocks.

Comment

were the servers ranked?

Comment

Did you have your rank and unnlocks while playing on that server?

Comment

if you were playing with the 1.4 patch installed I believe they are all unranked for now

Comment

it's the weekend... stats always take forever to update... should be updated by the end of the weekend. If you were playing on ranked servers.

Comment

It's weird, I finally got my basic aviator badge 5 minutes ago, but it's not shown in BFHQ, tho I revieved the points. Do I need get it again?

Comment

No, it will show up. I had the same problem with my Combat Infantry Medal. I had 200 hours and 32 minutes, and I had been waiting to get it in one game for a long time, so I said forget it! And I tried one more time, and on that next game, I recieved it 10 seconds after getting in.

Comment

jupp, weekend.
                  It can take the whole wekend to update the stats on sunday evening or monday.
                  However, if you are promoted or get badges etc. you will still get awarded in game afaik.

Comment

So it's actually there, but delayed between the server and BFHQ.........I was scared sh1t out of myself............I'm so dumb in a jet, even 10 seconds in air is too long for me...........
                    Thx, stealth.

Comment

I believe that the central statistics server is collecting all the information and storing it. So it does give real-time response to statistics aquiered during game rounds. But to process all those scores, and make them ready for BFHQ takes some time.

Comment

Just play and gain my expert engineer badge and Anti Tank badge on a 64 player server (Crash out) took me ages and a lots of praying that the server did not crash. The server was ranked server and was award them on Saturday. But, no awards however did get my point added to the BFHQ. Will this mean I have to go for the two expert badges again say no, please say no. Or is it down to the server being slow on weekend that awards are not that quick at updating onto the BFHQ?

Hope that someone can help. Many thanks.

Comment

Give it the weekend before you go nuts

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaNut
                            Give it the weekend before you go nuts
                            Thanks. Lol. I am already nuts :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                            X