Fps + 6800gs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fps + 6800gs?

Hmm well you have seen my screenshots jazza that i sent, so soomething is certianly not right and as u have mentioned u are using onboard sound, what settings are u using in game for the sound? Also i remeber when i was using an external soundcard (soundblaster mp3+) i was getting knowwhere near the same FPS as my friend was on counter strike source, but when i bought a audigy 2 soundcard my FPS nearly doubled as i must have taken a lot of strain of the CPU now that the soundcard is doing it all. So thats the only thing i can think of even a cheap soundblaster 5.1 would be better then onboard.

Comment

Re: Fps + 6800gs?

Originally posted by Jazza
      Well if all these people are able to play with these crazy settings, how come I can't?
      Because they are lying.

I wonder what this people get out of this bratness.

I bet they dont even have Vsync enabled.

And of course they arent playing at more than 32 ppl servers.

Dont search for strange things, ive got a 3500 Newcastle 1 gb ddr400 3-3-3-11 Audigy 2 zs Geforce 7800GS+ 512 MB and cant max all settings at high, i leave at medium lightning basically, the rest is on high. I play at no less than 40 fps and no more than 60 fps ( due to vsync limit , but thats because of my GPX )

Of course i repeat , have Vsync enabled.

And of course if i play 16 or 32 ppl servers i can put evrything at max, but that isnt the point.

Comment

Working...
      X