Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLO-BF2 Video Awards

first ever: MLO BF2 Video Awards

Thought you guys might enjoy seeing these videos and voting for your favorites. Best of all none require a download, as you view them thru google. I'll get a non google link to all the winners, so you can view them in full digital quality.
    Dont worry if you cant pick one , you can vote for multiple winners in each category.
    Each category has 3-5 videos.

http://www.themlo.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=112

the catagories include:
    Best BF2 Dramatic Short Film
    Best BF2 Stunts Movie
    Best BF2 Sound Track
    Best BF2 Comedy Feature
    Best BF2 Comedy Short Film
    Best BF2 Dramatic Feature

Re: MLO-BF2 Video Awards

Well I click the link and goes to your guys page but there are no post do you have Xfire? if so add me omgitsdrew

Comment

OK I guess you have to be logged in and its too many polls just to redo it in here, try going to http://www.themlo.com/forum/ then just registering and going to the BF2 room. I made a seperate sub-room just for the Video Awards.

I had fun pouring thru the videos to pick my favorites, hope you guys have fun voting, Im very interested to see which films win. Ive already started searching for more films for the next one.

Comment

OK man I am doing it now

PS check your PM box

Comment

I see a few movies from Sir.

Many thanks.

Comment

Lol. Too bad we didn't make it in in time.

Comment

how did those videos get chosen? most of the stunt videos suck as videos if u know what I mean but there are some nice stunts in there

Comment

I must alooked at 100 videos and choose my favorites. the quality is poor cause its streaming thru Google if thats what you mean. But theyll have same Google so its fair comparison.

If you think there are better videos please use my forums as I check those regularly and these much lesss often and post a link.

The current Video Awards voting closes in like 45 days.
                Then Ill announce winners and maybe put up a second Awards in short order.
                I may start issuing real prizes as well, Im so impressed with some of them.

Comment

Should have picked mine ;D I havn't even checked to see if its there but I doubt it for some reason.

ps: chownage2 almost done...
                  xfire: chodda
                  steam: w0ofz

Comment

You are missing alot of good movies there racer. A good award thing would be if the admins here did one. There's pretty much a link to every single BF2 video ever made on these forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X