Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comfortable gaming without crashing, connection errors, server crashes and so on...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comfortable gaming without crashing, connection errors, server crashes and so on...

Yeah, I just needed to remember how was it back in the old days when gaming didn't stretch my nerves.

Me and my buddy were playing AF few days ago. We both had at least 4-5 game interrups within 2-3 hours we played due connetion problems, game crashes and server crahs. I kinda get enough for a while. I installed good old Enemy Territory back to my computer. Yesterday we played about 3 hours without a single problem. It was so smooth experience that I guess I'm going to play it more in the weekend. All you folks struggling with the desperation of unworking or crashing BF2. Do some good for yourselves, play some other game u used to like for a moment.

PS. Enemy Territory Quake Wars is coming this fall

Re: Comfortable gaming without crashing, connection errors, server crashes and so on...

I'll stick to BF2 for a while don't know about Quake Wars what the System Requirements will be.. Hope I don't already need a SLI Vid Card (Think that will be needed for UT2007 ) I would love to see UT2007..

Comment

Re: Comfortable gaming without crashing, connection errors, server crashes and so on...

I keep on trying to 'spot' enemies in ET.

"Enemy Infantry spotted - Check your command map"

Comment

i get the message :"problem with your connection" each time the round ends.. but after that its ok. but i`ve experienced more crashes with AF than ever in Bf2 vanilla.. so now after playing AF for a couple of weeks ,im going back to vanilla bf2 or special forces...

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
          I'll stick to BF2 for a while don't know about Quake Wars what the System Requirements will be.. Hope I don't already need a SLI Vid Card (Think that will be needed for UT2007 ) I would love to see UT2007..
          I think that it's based on DOOM3 engine, so I expect hardware requirements being in the range of current top games. If BF2 is running well there is good chances ET QW running good too.

Originally posted by ptegan
          I keep on trying to 'spot' enemies in ET.

"Enemy Infantry spotted - Check your command map" ..
          Yes I know what you mean

Few other thing noticed while playing ET. Why there is not decent binoculars in BF2, also some possibility to zoom with rifle scope would be basic feature in my opinion. The thing I love most in ET while comparing it to BF2 is missions. There is always an objective to work for. Okay one can consider capping flags to be mission but that not a real mission isn't it? Also there are always at least two different approaching methods when carrying out the objective in ET. You can do it by brute force or just by using few fellows sneaking in the rear. Taking enemy uniform and infiltrating enemy forces gives good "adrenaline rush" too.

Damn, I still love ET...

Comment

Working...
          X