This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN YOU Battle Field 2!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL

GOD DAMN IT!!! ****ING BF2 **** **** ****.
    IM SO ****ING ****ED!!!

BF2 is the single most ****ing unpredictable and uncontrollable piece of software on my computer. It lets me play when it wants to, it treats me nice when it wants to, it lets me have a good time when it wants to , but it almost never ****ing wants to. GOD DAMN IT

Every single ****ing map i load crashes at the end of a load. Hmm Ive must've wasted atleast 5 hours this month waiting for this ****box to load only to have my computer crash or ****ing freeze. EVERY ****ING MAP. Once a lil while back it was just wake and oman, but now its ****ing everything. When I actually manage to get into a server I cant leave because if I leave i wont be able to join another one in like 2 weeks. Then some ****tards tk me and some dumb ***** rams his BH full of people im my car and i get banned for tk.

And im mostly a sniper. Its ****ing horrible. First off my gun takes 10 seconds to scope, and if i keep clicking to scope it ****ing immediately unscopes and i miss my chance for a kill. But if i dont click again i think that i might not have clicked hard enough and it wont scope, so clicking again is a reflex. I always go for the headshots, any angle, any speed but god damn it the people must be wearing ****ing diamond helmets because my sniper does nothing. Im literally 3 feet away from a guy and i headshot him 5 times. HES STILL ****ING ALIVE and he kills me.
    -claymores dissapear too so i randomly get knifed
    -UAVs can see you everywhere, even inside ****ing buildings so stealth plays zero part in being a sniper because the commander will just cartillery you or artillery you.

and god damn it when im having a good game and about the get the jackpot my game ****ing crashes.

you kno wat, **** you battlefield 2
    your fun, but ur a *****.

Re: DAMN YOU Battle Field 2!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL

Alright, someone needs a Chill pill.

**I think an admin should just close this thread.

Comment

Re: DAMN YOU Battle Field 2!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL

Feel better after the venting?
      Good.

Comment

Working...
      X