New BF2 Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BF2 Server

I was recommended to this site from a member of Art of War Central and he told me to ask you guys if there was anything that I could do to populate my new BF2 server. This is the first BF2 server that I have managed and would like some assistance populating it. The server IP is 72.232.185.45:16567. Our squad is BS (Black Sunshine). Sorry but I do not currently have a webpage, but I am working on it. blacksunshine.us our TS ip is 67.18.58.10:8803 Thanks in advance for any help you offer.

V/R Dan

Re: New BF2 Server

Is it ranked? What is the current name of the server? What maps are you running?

Comment

Welcome! It took me about 10 seconds to look it up...

Sorry, cant join you because of my location, but i'm shure there are some others here to help!

EDIT: Hope you dont get too many server crashes, thats why i shut down my server....

Comment

Originally posted by Tren
        Is it ranked? What is the current name of the server? What maps are you running?
        Yes Tren it is ranked. The name of the server is BS. Blacksunhine Frag Fest. Currently it is running all maps, but if you know what the "hot" maps would be. I am more than willing to keep people happy.

Thanks for the input Mr NiceGuy. I appreciate the jester. I will keep looking for people.

V/R Dan

Thanks for the input Mr NiceGuy. I appreciate the jester. I will keep looking for peeps to get in the server.

V/R Dan

Comment

Working...
        X